Real Madrid 2-0 Chelsea

James

Each one of the Real Madrid defenders has a silly error in them if we actually try to get at them. And as sensational as Modrić & Kroos are in possession they can be exploited off the ball as we’ve proven for two consecutive seasons. 

This is one of those matches where we need our midfielders to be extremely sharp on the ball. Every once in a while Kova will have an uncharacteristic sloppy game on the ball and we cannot afford that here. 

11 minutes ago, Fulham Broadway said:

Kepa, Enzo Fernández, Thiago, Reece James and Koulibaly need to behave,  all one booking away from missing the second leg along with Mudryk and Gallagher

I hope Koulibaly gets booked in that case...🙂 ...  not sent off though. although he is always in the verge of getting sent off, bloody donkey.   🙂 

5 minutes ago, guddy69 said:

I hope Koulibaly gets booked in that case...🙂 ...  not sent off though. although he is always in the verge of getting sent off, bloody donkey.   🙂 

We need him. Badiashill is not registered for UCL.

2022-23 UEFA Champions League, Quarterfinals

Real Madrid              86.png&h=100&scale=crop&w=100&location=origin
Chelsea             363.png&h=100&scale=crop&w=100&location=origin

https://www.sportshub.to/sports/2023/champions-league-real-madrid-vs-Chelsea-s1/

https://www.vipleague.st/real-madrid-vs-Chelsea-1-live-streaming

e370680bac786624e320eb2594b62527.png2171b85894d0daac53f65e3bcd1226c6.png

8 minutes ago, ZAPHOD2319 said:

Perhaps it is gametime optimism, but I really like Enzo, Kovacic, and Kante against their midfield. If we can control the midfield with Sliva KK and Fofana being solid, we might have a chance.

Having Havertz and Mount as subs could be a good move, more impact than starting from the off

3 minutes ago, Blues11 said:

Real when they saw Felix starting probably became even more confident.

Guy just can’t finish well enough to be elite. 

yeah I'd have gone the other way with Kai first, then felix against tired legs, but I see Felix as a more conservative/defensive approach. His quick feet to help control possession.