West Ham 1-1 Chelsea

James

5 minutes ago, different level said:

Still doesn't change what I said. He also managed to lose the one horse title race in France.

Tuchel lost that in reality, and was sacked midseason

Poch won both Cups and made it to the CL semifinals

and won the league the next season

Paris Saint-Germain
2020–21 season
Head coach    Thomas Tuchel
(until 29 December)
Mauricio Pochettino
(from 2 January)
Stadium    Parc des Princes
Ligue 1    2nd
Coupe de France    Winners
Trophée des Champions    Winners
UEFA Champions League    Semi-finals

5 minutes ago, cosmicway said:

Mudryk was very poor.
Maybe he needs to play in a different position.

Might help if the other players passed to him, remember when Hazard was here everyone looked to get him the ball as quick as possible 

9 minutes ago, cosmicway said:

Mudryk was very poor.
Maybe he needs to play in a different position.

I thought he was very solid, actually. Ran at defenders numerous times and won several fouls in dangerous areas. Almost got that assist for Kai. 

He’s going to be excellent for us when he’s up to speed. which he clearly isn’t judging by the limited minutes he’s getting.

Mudryk was let down by his team mates but they looked hesitant to pass to him - maybe he is considered a liability by them w/ some of the loosey goosey short passes he plays? But he was often in acres of space crying for a cross field ball, but the team just never played it to him.

I find it unreal how Ziyech was on the plane to PSG two weeks ago and now he is part of squad getting minutes every match like he was always part of the plans to keep him. Potter has no balls and has no tactical awareness, subs Mudryk off just when Cucurella was finally coming off unreal.

6 minutes ago, Pizy said:

I thought he was very solid, actually. Ran at defenders numerous times and won several fouls in dangerous areas. Almost got that assist for Kai. 

He’s going to be excellent for us when he’s up to speed. which he clearly isn’t judging by the limited minutes he’s getting.

Agreed. Definitely an improvement over the last game., but I felt even that last game performance was more down to the tactics we used against Fulham.

You have to also remember that he hasn't played football in a while, so these games are a bit of a pre-season for him.

The other thing people need to realize is that he's not a ball carrier like Hazard. His style is more of quick pass and move. 

This VAR call (or absence there of) is ABSOLUTELY scandalous, i just can't believe it. Do we know how was officiating the VAR?  After the 5 min it took to call the obvious offside, the corruption could once again not be any more blatant.

I am so pissed off once again.

As angry as I am at least the positives are there. All of the January signings look to me like they’ll be very good. All have shown flashes of excellence so far.

We just need a manger that can get the most out of them. Enzo and Felix in particular already look so comfortable together.

I hope TB and his always-smiling business pal are having a deeper reflection over the state of their opus, instead of browsing Football Manager database for 73rd winger/AMF.

The main positive I see here is that the Twitter dumbasses are starting to lose their love for their very own tactical posterboy. Another one it's getting easier and easier emotionally to axe some squad depth in the summer.

Edited by Vegetable

IMO!
Reece 5: he looses Emerson 
Cucu 3: he looses the ball for the goal and never look at Mudryk
Mudryk 6: underlooked and underserved
RLC: 6+
Havertz 5,5: bah
Enzo 7-
Felix 7+
Potter 3: what the hell were that subs? i would get fofana and chilwell for cucu and havertz
Mount, ziyech and gallarger s.v. No comment