West Ham 1-1 Chelsea

James

20 minutes ago, NikkiCFC said:

Dortmund is perfect opponent for us. They like to attack, nothing special in defence. Felix and Mudryk will destroy them. 

but dog help us with their potent offensive players versus KK, CuCu, and some others

arffff

Marco Reus
Karim Adeyemi
Giovanni Reyna  
Youssoufa Moukoko 
Julian Brandt  
Raphaël Guerreiro 
Donyell Malen
Sébastien Haller
Jamie Bynoe-Gittens 
Julien Duranville 
Anthony Modeste   

plus Bellingham anywhere

The video of the penalty from behind the goalpost is extremely blurred.
The video from the front however shows it clearly.
It looks to me now that it is a world record for the post var era of football.
The world record before var was Ovebro.

With Ovebro Roman (or his office) declined to back my application for the Guinness book of records.
Will Boehly do the same ?

1 hour ago, Hashishi said:

Can't blame him to be fair and as ridiculous and infuriating it was, I guess its kind of all is fair now after the dodgy decision we had in the home leg.... when Mendy was acting lol.

15 minutes ago, DDA said:

Can't blame him to be fair and as ridiculous and infuriating it was, I guess its kind of all is fair now after the dodgy decision we had in the home leg.... when Mendy was acting lol.

Pens are given for the offense not the goal scoring opportunity.

45 minutes ago, cosmicway said:

Pens are given for the offense not the goal scoring opportunity.

In the quiet words of the Virgin Mary... "Come again" ?

Edited by DDA

On 11/02/2023 at 11:57, Vesper said:

it was a 100% clear intentional handball

we got fucked in the batty

%D7%A6%D7%99%D7%9C%D7%95%D7%9D-%D7%9E%D7

You guys are clearly being paranoid. Guy is clearly not looking at the ball, not reaching towards the ball, and everything is happening by accident. clearly. 🙄

On 12/02/2023 at 04:35, milka said:

Pure football .

FowuqZxXoAI0N-_?format=jpg&name=small

Sorry, but that's a very single-minded look at a particular stat.

Perhaps Mudryk's movement is shit (right now it kinda is), so Cucu is having a hard time finding a forward pass. It would be easier if Chilwells presence alone changed that, which I find hard to believe. The same was said about Reece, and the improvement was only marginal.

Don't get me wrong, I still think Chilwell is twice the player, but one or two players coming back won't magically fix the obviously lacking teamwork. I thought both our wingers were shit for example. yeah I know they are young and will improve, but that does not help in this particular game.

2 hours ago, robsblubot said:

You guys are clearly being paranoid. Guy is clearly not looking at the ball, not reaching towards the ball, and everything is happening by accident. clearly. 🙄

Go watch the video. I posted it before. It clearly shows that it was a deliberate handball. EOS