Man City 4-0 Chelsea

ZAPHOD2319

14 minutes ago, Gundalf said:

I really miss the ass kickers that we once had with Lampard, Terry, Cech or Drogba. Who kicks ass in the dressing room when we play like shit? I feel noone. We need some troublemakers in this teams - like a Costa. 

Mitro?

21 minutes ago, Gundalf said:

They didnt play for Tuchel as well. And they wouldnt play for a potential next manager as well. The only solution is to change the players over the next years. 

I think it's a far stretch to say they weren't a team for bit of FL and bigger bit of Tuchel. We don't have a Ballack/Drogba/Costa type of personalities anymore, so I wouldn't expect anyone jumping off the cliff "for the manager", so it's a matter of perspective.
Anyway it only proves the point - if the team weren't always all in for elite managers it would be a mircale if they would have taken Potter seriously. 

1 minute ago, Mhsc said:

Can we please sub Gallagher off and ring around TODAY to get him sold please

Selling him maybe harsh but he isn’t quite upto standard for a club of our aspirations yet. Plenty of endeavour but lacks quality. 

Edited by OneMoSalah

4 minutes ago, YorkshireBlue said:

Bielsa isn't a short term solution, it would take him the rest of the season to get these players fit enough to play how he likes

Playing as he likes is one thing, having at least theoretical knowledge and experience to shuffle things around and jerry rig it together is another thing. We need a bounce and I can't shake the feeling that from the very beginning Potter is riding on momentum Tuchel generated (and that was grinding to a halt during his sacking, softly speaking). We play the same thing, only made worse by throwing in new players. Potter will not turn things around by just being there and he really had enough time already to at least try.

Edited by Vegetable

I know we had no choice in letting Rudi go — but when he went we lost our “leader” and the heart of the team.There is a lot else wrong, but to me losing him was a real big hit.Thiago is a leader but not in the same way