Man City 4-0 Chelsea

ZAPHOD2319

I feel for potter which all the injuries but again why the hell do we not have 1 striker? Not 1! I would have been happy with a 0 - 0 in this match because I know we can't score. 

2 minutes ago, zinctek said:

I feel for potter which all the injuries but again why the hell do we not have 1 striker? Not 1! I would have been happy with a 0 - 0 in this match because I know we can't score. 

How the 'eck would the striker get the ball ? It's desert Gobbi out there.

Edited by cosmicway

I honestly do not feel that sacking a manager is always the right thing to do. BUT these players have shown again today they are not playing for Potter No movement,no chasing and no PASSION or PRIDE. What has he changed since his appointment? We’ve just got worse and his time should be up

1 minute ago, Seymop said:

I honestly do not feel that sacking a manager is always the right thing to do. BUT these players have shown again today they are not playing for Potter No movement,no chasing and no PASSION or PRIDE. What has he changed since his appointment? We’ve just got worse and his time should be up

They didnt play for Tuchel as well. And they wouldnt play for a potential next manager as well. The only solution is to change the players over the next years. 

4 minutes ago, Seymop said:

This is the problem, they stopped playing for TT have not even started playing for potter, is this manager thing or a player thing, I don't know any more.

3 minutes ago, Seymop said:

But then it seemed they stopped playing for Tuchel...so what is the solution? Hire someone else until they decide nahhh 

Play for the fans ffs. They make a effort week in week out to see shit shows like this! We've been dire for ages! Something needs to change and not just management 

Edited by Laylabelle

3 minutes ago, Vesper said:

ESPN is out for Potter's head

calling him clueless, an embarrassment, completely out of his depth at a top 10 club in world

So it pretty much is how things stand and him pretending in the presser to be someone he is VERY CLEARLY not is not quite "fake it till you make it". Calling "owners trust" every time someone rightfully questions him is quite like running to older brother everytime someone bullies you and is just pathetic.

But yeah, people will excuse him because of injuries, then "he hasn't got right players", very popular sentiment here, than "he needs time" and than what not.

4 minutes ago, Vegetable said:

So it pretty much is how things stand and him pretending in the presser to be someone he is VERY CLEARLY not is not quite "fake it till you make it". Calling "owners trust" every time someone rightfully questions him is quite like running to older brother everytime someone bullies you and is just pathetic.

But yeah, people will excuse him because of injuries, then "he hasn't got right players", very popular sentiment here, than "he needs time" and than what not.

Who would you want? 

2 minutes ago, YorkshireBlue said:

This is the problem, they stopped playing for TT have not even started playing for potter, is this manager thing or a player thing, I don't know any more.

not the first time in Chelsea history that the players refused to play for managers years after years

2 minutes ago, Vesper said:

wow, I have NEVER seen a halftime like this from a major network

ripping us SO hard, so many presenters

calling us distrustful, gutless, lazy

calling Potter a poundland Harry

lololol

Shearer ripping into us as well