Man City 4-0 Chelsea

ZAPHOD2319

5 minutes ago, Laylabelle said:

Gotta look for the small postives..which is 2 goals from normal play. 2 from being idiots...

I've said for ages we've been crap so this isn't a shock! The performance isn't a shock look how we did against Forest ffs..did anyone expect anything better?

Positives? There were 0 positives as a collective. Goals against is goals against. Doesn't matter if its open play, set plays or whatever. If anyone is taking any positives from that tonight then they need their heads checked because it was abysmal. 

5 minutes ago, TheHulk said:

Neither of them have the experience and wages this dumb Koulibaly has.

Pretty sure Havertz is in top 5 earners at club. Stealing a wage. Has been for since he came here bar maybe 15 games.

2 minutes ago, Mhsc said:

Mount and Havertz have actually done some useful things in a Chelsea shirt and you can see some potential, that is frustratingly not being delivered. Koulibaly is in his 30s and not a player for the future, looks like probably the worst signing we've done since Lukaku

Remind me how long have Mount and Havertz played in the PL and Koulibaly? Taken away the WC about 4 mths. The can only be one reson why he is made a scape goat and gets so much abuse and the others dont!!!!!

5 minutes ago, Laylabelle said:

Well least wont be disappointed after the final. Expected result and surprised wasnt more. 

we should have won them when we had the chance, we are not getting to another final anytime soon.

2 minutes ago, Vesper said:

easy

IT'S BOTH!!!!

Potter needs to go. People will stand on their toes to find excuses for him and as long he is here, players can be excused with being managed by Potter. Vicious circle. 

Edited by Vegetable

1 minute ago, OneMoSalah said:

Positives? There were 0 positives as a collective. Goals against is goals against. Doesn't matter if its open play, set plays or whatever. If anyone is taking any positives from that tonight then they need their heads checked because it was abysmal. 

Our goals scored xG was 0.1

3 minutes ago, OneMoSalah said:

Pretty sure Havertz is in top 5 earners at club. Stealing a wage. Has been for since he came here bar maybe 15 games.

We didnt lost 7-0 which what I thought so that's a postive 🤣 we don't play City again for a while so loss number against won't be coming soon so also a postive.

You can't take from the performance but can't say it's a shock either! All we did was turn up...and that's it really.

2 minutes ago, Tomo said:

As much as i love Tuchel and was gutted when we sacked him, his transfer record has contributed towards this. And I'm saying this at the point I still have some hope for Cucurella and Sterling.

Given he was sacked for not wanting to participate in transfer business… Of what I remember, Tuchel wanted completely different targets and he didn't get them. This may be as well Boehly's business that Tuchel just shrugged off, we will never know.

I warned on all this for ages

it was so easy to see it happening as the last 5 years or so rolled by, especially everything after Roman said no new stadium and the SHIT transfers really started to pile up, plus the horrid contract management

3 minutes ago, Tomo said:

As much as i love Tuchel and was gutted when we sacked him, his transfer record has contributed towards this. And I'm saying this at the point I still have some hope for Cucurella and Sterling.

Its not his fault he wasnt able to work with the players he wanted transferred. Who knows, with his own players the outcome might have been different

Just now, Vegetable said:

Given he was sacked for not wanting to participate in transfer business… Of what I remember, Tuchel wanted completely different targets and he didn't get them. This may be as well Boehly's business that Tuchel just shrugged off, we will never know.

He could have used the young players as depth and told the board to reaccess with a proper team in.

And that's before getting into the previous summer.

1 minute ago, didi007 said:

Its not his fault he wasnt able to work with the players he wanted transferred. Who knows, with his own players the outcome might have been different

I don't buy the idea he had no say, the same narrative was used to defend Conte.

As I've just said he could have used the young players and asked the board to reaccess when we had a better structure.

And he was beaming when we signed Lukaku so nothing will convince me he had that one forced on him.

''We said it, we know they have injuries.

With so many it is tough for them but that doesn't stop the players on the pitch putting a shift in, having an attitude, showing they belong in a Chelsea shirt. So the next two games are so important for them''

Alan Shearer

Edited by Laylabelle

I was all for TT for getting the sack and all for Potter for being given the chance, it started well but fell apart when we lost to Brighton.But all this rubbish about needing to rest players before the World Cup, because they are getting tired, Arsenal fielded the same team nearly every game and look where they are.

I know he’s got injuries but if he keeps his job and that’s a BIG if, he needs to show some balls and drop KK, Azpi, Mount, Havertz and Jorginho, play 3 at the back until James comes back