Chelsea 0-1 Man City

ZAPHOD2319

1 hour ago, Vesper said:

KK and that press

☹️

the stuff of nightmares

Dude Cancelo and Foden are going to rip him and Azpi apart. Haaland is going to have a field day if we repeat the same antics against forest. 

The worst part is if we win, arsenal are more likely to win the league. They will go for it after dropping points against everton.

2 hours ago, Hashishi said:

Dude Cancelo and Foden are going to rip him and Azpi apart. Haaland is going to have a field day if we repeat the same antics against forest. 

The worst part is if we win, arsenal are more likely to win the league. They will go for it after dropping points against everton.

all good, except I am not a dude

31 minutes ago, Vesper said:

all good, except I am not a dude

I call everyone that. Sorry, i meant no offense. You are the messiah of this sub. The Pele to our Matt Miazga. Keep doing what you are doing!!!

I would dearly love to be wrong, but I just can’t see any way our current squad and lack of any sort of offensive tactics will be enough to beat Manchester City. Too many players go “ missing in action” when the going gets tough, too many players take the easy sideways of backwards pass and not enough players take responsibility for taking a shot !! I am sorry to say it but so far I struggle to see any improvement that Graham Potter has made to the way we play. Yes he’s had injuries to contend with BUT he either has no ideas or if he has ,he has failed to get the players to believe in them. A part of me is pleased to have a team at-all, but the team we do have is driving me to distraction !!! Brentford for instance we amazing last night — half the squad we have — but they FOUGHT for every ball and went FORWARD at every opportunity — neither of which we do !!!!

On paper it looks as if we are going to be thrashed.
But there are some cracks in the seams of the Pep team.
The premiership is gone unless Arsenal's performance so far proves to be a firework, which does n't look likely.
In the cl he has three giants to overcome, Real Madric, PSG, Bayern Munich so it's not easy.

4 hours ago, cosmicway said:

On paper it looks as if we are going to be thrashed.
But there are some cracks in the seams of the Pep team.
The premiership is gone unless Arsenal's performance so far proves to be a firework, which does n't look likely.
In the cl he has three giants to overcome, Real Madric, PSG, Bayern Munich so it's not easy.

But we can't score lol...they have cracks we have craters! Mean if we win lovely surprise probably go onto lose the next 4 after.

City will be desperate to win this, rather then the cup game

rumours that Potter is only making two changes, Ziyech and Kovacic in, Pulisic and Zakaria out, meaning Azpilicueta and Koulibaly keep their places and City will have a field day down Chelseas right.

Chelsea 0-3 City

Didn't take long and this picture isn't that funny anymore, eh?

Except he was their manager for week, not years, lol

It's a trend to bash the players, I know, but since our previous win over City, wich happened to be CL final, we miss only Rudi, Werner and having an actual Manager, so what makes you think the same group of players suddenly can't face City anymore?

Ez1TQ9kWQAE4VS1.jpg

Edited by Vegetable