Newcastle 1-0 Chelsea

ZAPHOD2319

13 minutes ago, MoroccanBlue said:

Isn’t player contract  termination a big thing in American sports? 

Hope Boehly sends 90% of this team packing. 

The players signed under the previous owner are better than the players he singed. Be careful what you wish for. 😅

6 minutes ago, robsblubot said:

The players signed under the previous owner are better than the players he singed. Be careful what you wish for. 😅

You mean Tuchel’s signings?

Silva and James only two players who have merit in being here. Couldn’t give a shit about the rest. 

1 hour ago, LAM09 said:

He isn't. There have been a number of games this season where Cucu was preferred to him or a winger played as a FB under Tuchel & Potter.

If both are 100% healthy (for a month plus) and Cucurella is Potter's the clear number one starting LB over Chilwell, Potter needs the sacking.

I cannot be more blunt.

7 minutes ago, MoroccanBlue said:

Silva and James only two players who have merit in being here. Couldn’t give a shit about the rest. 

no, I said previous owner, and you wrote, "Hope Boehly sends 90% of this team packing."

So, far Boehly looks completely out of his depth.

Edited by robsblubot

6 minutes ago, MoroccanBlue said:

Kovacic is a class MFer. He needs help though.

I think I know what's going on with Pulisic (aside from the petulant attitude) and it's a common tale with pacey attackers: he lost quite a bit of pace (recurring injuries take a toll) and he relied a lot on his ability to outpace the opposition.

It's a dangerous moment for him. Either he will adjust his game (if he has the quality for that) and adapt to his new physical condition or he will need to drop down a tier... it's looking more like the latter unfortunately.

Edited by robsblubot

I shouldn't be saying this so early in his reign, but I am worried about G Potter. From what I've seen so far, he is missing the fundamental things. Our players look even less fit than under Tuchel. They are slow, and play without hunger for victory. 

I am not one of those who think Tuchel should not have been sacked. Any manager who spends £350m and end up with a team like the one we have now should be sacked for that alone. 

4 minutes ago, MoroccanBlue said:

No thanks. Too brain dead in the final third. 
Yet another performance where you can pick and choose him failing to deliver a final ball. 

he had a bad game

I'm not going to toss a superb player under the bus based off that

Just now, Vesper said:

he had a bad game

I'm not going to toss a superb player under the bus based off that

Not just one bad game though is it. 

Injury prone and doesn’t offer anything in defence or attack. Simply in the team to retain the ball and people wonder why we are so inconsistent. He’s just one of the many problems in this team. 

2 minutes ago, MoroccanBlue said:

Injury prone and doesn’t offer anything in defence or attack. Simply in the team to retain the ball and people wonder why we are so inconsistent. He’s just one of the many problems in this team. 

You’d soon miss him if he wasn’t there. He would be class in a proper set up 

I have been a Chelsea fan for almost 20 years and never seen us this poor. Not under Sarri, nor lamps nor that dreadful mate 2010 under Carlo. The team is in complete disarray, no leadership or direction. I have no idea what Potter is going for or where it went wrong after those decent Milan other than losing RJ but that Brighton game completely knocked us out. Yeah poor signings and overall not a vintage squad, somewhat inexperienced manager at this level but we won trophies with similar groups and now we are ona. Losing streak vs mediocre teams. Results can go against you but our performances have been atrocious as well. I don’t buy improvements vs city and shit like this we looked better bc they let us. I don’t think there is just one reason, crying potter out or sack all the players won’t help. I just hope we figure out how to play football without our best player at some point . Anyway I am done with football for the year 

4 minutes ago, MoroccanBlue said:

disagree

we have a massive number of problems before we get to him