Brighton 4-1 Chelsea

ZAPHOD2319

11 minutes ago, lucio said:

I’m no troll , Maybe there are better alternatives but we need an upgrade 

since I joined the board closing in on 5 years ago, you have offered up troll level hadcore negative comments with the vast majority of your posts

Potter until today (and today is not over) has been unbeaten despite our being decimated with key injuries and big name players playing (some for ages, long before he came here) like shit

we crushed a fairly good AC Milan team in the CL and won the group after a  joke of start under Tuchel

3 minutes ago, Vesper said:

since I joined the board closing in on 5 years ago, you have offered up troll level hadcore negative comments with the vast majority of your posts

Potter until today (and today is not over) has been unbeaten despite our being decimated with key injuries and big name players playing (some for ages, long before he came here) like shit

we crushed a fairly good AC Milan team in the CL and won the group after a  joke of start under Tuchel

Tuchel will go down in history as a far better manager than potter. It’s just the reality. Yes we had a short unbeaten run but that included poor draws. 
suggesting the club upgrade the manager is not negative 

2 minutes ago, Pizy said:

I see Newcastle are flying again and up 4-0.  They’ll slaughter us and so will Arse.

Imagine if Newcastle finish above us this season. Real possibility. 

The Arsenal game be dire if we play like this! 

Our goal difference of 3 lol..

Edited by Laylabelle