Brighton 4-1 Chelsea

ZAPHOD2319

Just now, cosmicway said:

How long are we going to wait for Stirling and Havertz to learn football ?
Two thousand years ?

I can't believe the treatment Broja is getting. Sure, he's not a complete player but he has scary physical attributes and any defence would be troubled if he's on the pitch

Tuchelost the dressing room for playing attacking players as wingbacks abd this genius GP comes in and does the same thing.

Unbelievable.

I always watch a game until the end but this one has been turned off. I feel sick watchung that shit 

Just now, Milan said:

There are bigger problems than your problem with Havertz today

There are, but we are useless. We were supposed to try and pull one back. Pulisic is useless as well.
Plus there was no plan to absorb an early pressure.

It's becoming tiresome to say the same thing during each game, but if Potter keeps fielding Cucu at LCB and shoehorning anyone in those WB positions, he'll be gone before the season's over.

I really expect more from him in that regard. Not learning from clear & obvious mistakes.

Everyone having a go at Potter and he rightly deserves some blame. Playing players out of position, etc.

But he can’t account for defenders making schoolboy errors or multiple attackers missing absolute sitters when they’re free inside the box. These guys are making hundreds of thousands of pounds a week and are shocking. 

I would put these shocking performances 75% on the players and 25% on the manager. This shit doesn’t seem to happen to any other top side in the league but us where not one, not two, but ALL of our expensive attacking players go off the boil at the same time. 

I hope he’s going to go 433.

The wingbacks aren’t working, we aren’t compact without the ball and their running rings round us. 

Relying on Pulisic and Loftus-Cheek is a mistake also and this apparent arrogance from the players that they don’t have to fight or compete in duels, for first balls, second balls etc - is also a big mistake. 

3 minutes ago, DDA said:

I'm literally standing in shock at how far we have fallen from the top.

If Potter is going to progress this team its going to take time, just like at Brighton. Will he get that time? After the owner, who is clearly clueless, sacked a world class manager after giving him £250m of players - I doubt it. So he has to work faster.

Edited by OneMoSalah

1 minute ago, Pizy said:

Everyone having a go at Potter and he rightly deserves some blame. Playing players out of position, etc.

But he can’t account for defenders making schoolboy errors or multiple attackers missing absolute sitters when they’re free inside the box. These guys are making hundreds of thousands of pounds a week and are shocking. 

I would put these shocking performances 75% on the players and 25% on the manager. This shit doesn’t seem to happen to any other top side in the league but us where not one, not two, but ALL of our expensive attacking players go off the boil at the same time. 

Do we have attacking players?! They're great at getting forward and then kicking the ball in some direction but that seems to be it atm...its like some bad comedy!

4 minutes ago, Pizy said:

Cucu is playing at LCB. He's accountabe for those "schoolboy errors".