Florent Malouda

Madmax

Malouda has just posted on Twitter that this is indeed his last Chelsea season.

He tweeted - "This is where I'll train for my last season with the blues !!!" and then posted this picture: (a tad embarrassing):

377317_344738222283371_1772436319_n.jpg

Malouda has just posted on Twitter that this is indeed his last Chelsea season.

He tweeted - "This is where I'll train for my last season with the blues !!!" and then posted this picture: (a tad embarrassing):

Embarrassing... he should be part of the first team.

Can understand the anger towards us making a once-key player train with the U21s, but he was likely told a long time ago that he was no longer in the club's plans and was free to leave. He was in contact with a number of clubs but wouldn't drop his wage demands. If he wants to stay and leave on a free then he is better off being nowhere near the first team squad instead of slowing the progress of younger players who will be here for the long run. Harsh, but justified IMO.

I am glad to see this as it shows that RDM has a plan and direction that he wants to take this new squad.

Talk about hypocrite. Around this time last year, we were slamming AVB for doing the same with Alex and Anelka and now you're praising RDM?! :doh:

He's only got himself to blame, with all the new players we bought in the summer, and considering we're not going to renew his contract, he must of known he wasn't going to be played at all, he could've gone to France or Brazil, but he didn't want to lower his wages.

He's only got himself to blame, with all the new players we bought in the summer, and considering we're not going to renew his contract, he must of know he want going to be played at all, he could've gone to France or Brazil, but he didn't want to lower his wages.

Still no way to treat a player like that especially one that was crucial to our Premier League and 2 FA Cup success back in 2009 and 2010. Our midfield squad depth just became threadbare by tossing him into the U21s. And what's the point of us registering him into the PL squad if we were gonna do that?!

Still no way to treat a player like that especially one that was crucial to our Premier League and 2 FA Cup success back in 2009 and 2010. Our midfield squad depth just became threadbare by tossing him into the U21s. And what's the point of us registering him into the PL squad if we were gonna do that?!

No way to treat him, i agree, but i'm sure the Chelsea board warned him, he's earning too much to be a part time player. I'm also disappointed he would rather not play and collect his massive wages instead of actually playing football... oh well.

No way to treat him, i agree, but i'm sure the Chelsea board warned him, he's earning too much to be a part time player. I'm also disappointed he would rather not play and collect his massive wages instead of actually playing football... oh well.

It's not only that, repeating what we did last year may cause squad disharmony again. Last season we were affected by it and this could potentially happen again especially when Malouda is close to a few others.