Florent Malouda

Madmax

Its not about responsibility, its about being productive, Malouda is being paid massive wages and we will get no production from him.

So if your boss came to you and asked you to leave your big company, to go to a much smaller company, and get paid a lot less, and also have to do a lot more work...you'd be willing to?

Guarantee all the people criticizing Malouda would do the exact same thing in his shoes.

So if your boss came to you and asked you to leave your big company, to go to a much smaller company, and get paid a lot less, and also have to do a lot more work...you'd be willing to?

Guarantee all the people criticizing Malouda would do the exact same thing in his shoes.

If your boss said so you would really have not much choice, so that really is not much of an argument, unfortunately ever since the Bosman incident footballers have a lot of power which means they can screw their clubs thumbs painfully.

If your boss said so you would really have not much choice, so that really is not much of an argument, unfortunately ever since the Bosman incident footballers have a lot of power which means they can screw their clubs thumbs painfully.

You didn't answer the question.

Thought it was Kalou.

Anyway that does not mean that either of them is good enough to stay. It's insane to pay Malouda's wages for a whole year just so he can feature in 5 or 6 Carling and FA cup matches.

I'm not sure, but isn't Malouda on play money because we signed him before the FFP. If the money won't count against us, then let him rot and play those Carling cup matches.

Which is the way it should be. If you a sign a contract, you should be bound by it. Chelsea signed the contract and they have to pay him.

People should actually play football to play, not to sit on the bench and receive a hefty paycheck.

I don't like Barton but i have new found respect for him because of what he said on twitter today:

"I am not the type of player to sit on the sidelines and take the cash. It's not me. I could do that for the next 3 years but it's not me. I want to play football"

Which is the way it should be. If you a sign a contract, you should be bound by it. Chelsea signed the contract and they have to pay him.

But if he had dignity he would accept the fact to move on, now he is no more then a greedy shithead to me. I believe the term is called being made redundant, anywhere else and he would be struck of a companies books.

But if he had dignity he would accept the fact to move on, now he is no more then a greedy shithead to me. I believe the term is called being made redundant, anywhere else and he would be struck of a companies books.

But other companies generally don't sign contracts with their workers. If they do, they can't violate them.

Surely it would be more beneficial to us, for squad harmony and financially, if we give him to a club on free that perhaps cannot pay his wages and pay what they cant.

That way we've got rid of him, yes we're still paying his wage for another year, but it's less than what we'd be paying if he was here.