Branislav Ivanovic

.Cee

Yeah never was a fan of him backtracking and not tackling, doing stupid tackles and passing back to the goalie in the wrong times but he is a club legend, he's been a great servant to the club and fans and he was amazing. More positives than negatives but yeah sad to see him go but it helps us. Wish him well. 

1 hour ago, BoyBlue96 said:

He's a Chelsea hero who deserves nothing more than praise and respect. Won us the Europa League cup back in 2013 and banged Dr. Eva Caneiro.

Let's give him a warm farewell on the match agains Brentford.

Хвала вам BANE!

Wat.

Well he is not playing much is he...

He was absolutely brilliant in prime, he is piss for past two years, but that doesnt change the fact all the great things he did to this club.

I fell in love when he scored two headers against Pool at Anfield in 2009 CL. Legend. Damn I still remember how brilliant we played back then, after going 1 down. At anfield and we completely destroyed that pool side which was better than today's one. But you wont see such good game next week.

I would much rather he went to Zenit than to a PL team like West Brom making us dislike him even more than we are starting to now.

I remember wanting the guy out from the moment we got him till after he took Boswingas spot after his injury. But after that he was great for a few years.

I really hope the fans are not forgetting what this man did for the club just because he had one bad season (just like every other player by the way...). On his day he was the best in the league and undoubtedly one of the best RB's in the world for a long long time. Personally, I love him as a player, as a person and as a leader and club legend that he is. I hope he will enjoy his football in his last years, Zenit is a great club and St. Petersbourg is one of the nicest cities in the world. 

Will never forget this player that's for sure.

9 minutes ago, Footballover said:

I really hope the fans are not forgetting what this man did for the club just because he had one bad season (just like every other player by the way...). On his day he was the best in the league and undoubtedly one of the best RB's in the world for a long long time. Personally, I love him as a player, as a person and as a leader and club legend that he is. I hope he will enjoy his football in his last years, Zenit is a great club and St. Petersbourg is one of the nicest cities in the world. 

Will never forget this player that's for sure.

That's what boils my blood. Some people forget what certain players did for us. Same goes for Mikel who never complained about his reserve role and never said anything bad about the club in the media yet he got a lot of abuse from certain Chelsea "fans".

Iva is a fucking hero, who, like I said before, deserves respect and credit. He isn't the player he once was and no I would not place him in our current XI but show the man some damn respect. Not saying he's a legend on par with Super Frank but the man has been a big player for us. A hero would be appropriate to say. Same goes for Mikel. 

Amsterdam was Blue when we won the Europa League in 2013 thanks to Iva's late header. I fucking hate Amsterdam. Shit pile of a city and because of Ajax so it was even better for me to be there at the time.

article-2325135-19CCD847000005DC-595_634

Thank you Iva and take care.