.Cee

• 9 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 6 months later...
On 25/05/2020 at 2:08 PM, Atomiswave said:

Proper player for us he was

that horrid Mou last season, 2015-16, Mou ran a clearly still injured Ivanović into the damn ground. he played almost 4000 minutes as a 31/32 yo who clearly was not fully healthy a lot of the time, grrrrrr

arrrf, that season still haunts me all round :(

that horrid Mou last season, 2015-16, Mou ran a cleary still injured Ivanović into the damn ground. he played almost 4000 minutes as a 31/32 yo who clearly was not fully healthy a lot of the time, grrrrrr
arrrf, that season still haunts me all round [emoji20]
But even without injuries, Iva was not in his prime anymore. I have seen third League wingers completely destroy Ivanovic in that season. Conte then came, saw Iva was not good enough and sold him.
Mou made many mistakes and not benching Iva was one of his biggest mistakes.

Gesendet von meinem SM-G920F mit Tapatalk

7 minutes ago, killer1257 said:

But even without injuries, Iva was not in his prime anymore. I have seen third League wingers completely destroy Ivanovic in that season. Conte then came, saw Iva was not good enough and sold him.

It was painful, I felt horrible for him :(

2 hours ago, Vesper said:

that horrid Mou last season, 2015-16, Mou ran a cleary still injured Ivanović into the damn ground. he played almost 4000 minutes as a 31/32 yo who clearly was not fully healthy a lot of the time, grrrrrr

arrrf, that season still haunts me all round :(

Yup that season had few high notes for me......the biggest being us denying them spurs cunts a title :dance:

42 minutes ago, killer1257 said:

He was more or less spent by that time yes....you didnt have to be very quick to by pass him all game.

1 hour ago, MoroccanBlue said:

He will always be remembered for his goals vs his defensive contributions. Always found him to be bloody average defensively. 

He was def not average defensively for me....he could put a proper shift in when needed. In latter years though he was done and busted, no longer solid. Like Azpi he was played to the ground, played so many mins.

2 hours ago, Atomiswave said:

He was def not average defensively for me....he could put a proper shift in when needed. In latter years though he was done and busted, no longer solid. Like Azpi he was played to the ground, played so many mins.

I take it back, it wasn't his defensive attributes that bothered me, it was his overall ability on the ball. Particularly at full back. 

31 minutes ago, MoroccanBlue said:

I take it back, it wasn't his defensive attributes that bothered me, it was his overall ability on the ball. Particularly at full back. 

Yeah he wasnt flashy or anything, just very effective, especially in his prime. His 2 goals vs stinking pool in CL were so tasty.

Jesus I posted that stat I saw to compliment to one of our legends.

He is gone now for years and I will always only remember positive things. CL title, goal vs Napoli, EL final goal, goals vs Liverpool, City... He was amazing for years for us. Had bad spell in the end but that was just a small part...

Do not know why some of you changed this to negative aspect and are focused on this? :dunno:

For example, Lampard is maybe our best player in history and some would focus how he played for City.

You guys have to change your perspective in the way you look at things. Focus on positive things not negative.

In general in life!