Fulham 2-1 Chelsea

ZAPHOD2319

Things like this bug the hell out of me. No football no sports nothing the working man can enjoy after a week's work. But yet we still have to work. Minutes silence at the start of the game is enough to show respect. To actually cancel them is pointless. Unfortunately live goes in regardless who passes.

27 minutes ago, Kong said:

Things like this bug the hell out of me. No football no sports nothing the working man can enjoy after a week's work. But yet we still have to work. Minutes silence at the start of the game is enough to show respect. To actually cancel them is pointless. Unfortunately live goes in regardless who passes.

The queen of England has died.. You might not like/respect her but the vast amount of people in this country and millions around the world do..it's a shame you don't understand. 

Edited by guddy69

2 minutes ago, Pizy said:

If indeed next weekend’s matches are postponed as well due to the funeral, that’s insanely good luck for us and Potter. Couple of weeks to implement his methods.

Basically a pre season with almost every player available.

42 minutes ago, Kong said:

Imagine them cancelling kids grassroots football as well. These kids have suffered enough as it is through Covid, yet they're made to suffer even more. Surely the Queen would've rather her life been celebrated and kids enjoy themselves?

20 minutes ago, guddy69 said:

The queen of England has died.. You might not like/respect her but the vast amount of people in this country and millions around the world do..it's a shame you don't understand. 

Right shes died at a good age off 96 fair play to her. Life goes on isn't about understanding ppl liked her, if you like the royal family or not 10 days is crazy, u can't turn on the radio or television ATM with out having it rammed down your throat, the royal family is a tourist attraction has been for 30 years, when black pool towers falls down I expect 10 days griefing then aswell.

31 minutes ago, guddy69 said:

She is just someone who was very effective in holding onto her personal wealth and the royalty became part of a wider celebrity culture in her reign.

The office of the monarch also oversaw the oppression of many countries. I don't know why anything needs to be stopped for them.

52 minutes ago, Pizy said:

If indeed next weekend’s matches are postponed as well due to the funeral, that’s insanely good luck for us and Potter. Couple of weeks to implement his methods.

That's definitely true, but surely our CL game will go ahead, right?