Fulham 2-1 Chelsea

ZAPHOD2319

I honestly think they’ll beat us if we perform like we did last night. I dont even think there will be a bounce because TT’s gone.

Determination and intensity is two things we’ve lacked for weeks, why would it change now? Throw in the individual mistakes we’ve made every week since the season started, its not going to be great is it?

25 minutes ago, BlueLion. said:

"New manager bounce" incoming - a comfortable win and then it'll all be rosy in the Chelsea garden for another 12 months before the next manager is fired by the players sorry, I mean the board.

The players? Sterling KK Fofana cuca auba all TT bought players they are not going to get him out 6 games in. This has been boiling for months clearly.

1 minute ago, Kong said:

The players? Sterling KK Fofana cuca auba all TT bought players they are not going to get him out 6 games in. This has been boiling for months clearly.

That performance vs Arsenal in the pre-season might have been the start of all this and the end for Mr. Tuchel. 

The way they pulled us apart without really trying was borderline pathetic. 

42 minutes ago, Kong said:

The established players are all guilty. Look at the performance decline in the likes of Mendy, Mount, Jorginho, then the fringe players that look like they can't be arsed... this can't be a coincidence. 

5 hours ago, Kong said:

The players would have caught wind that the new ownership doesn't trust Tuchel 

5 hours ago, Blue Armour said:

Pulisic and Ziyech must be licking their lips waiting to win favor of the new manager.

I am looking forward for them and Havartz to start performing great under new manager. TT was just horrible manager for every attacker. 

6 hours ago, robsblubot said:

It's a win.

Players will show everybody that "they were not the problem" for a couple/few games then return to their norm, which is not going to be good enough this season, I'm afraid.

The slow motion barges are always slow motion barges.