Fulham 2-1 Chelsea

ZAPHOD2319

10 hours ago, bigbluewillie said:

See what you can achieve when you try, Saints beating Shitty 2-0 HT, ok they might not end up winning but at least they're giving it a go.

Something our team team of jokers don't do, they instead stand around looking completely disinterested, and a manager who is clueless and who's out of his league here.

I have no faith whatsoever in any of them, apart from Thiago, the rest are fucking abysmal, I really don't know how we're going to finish up this season, but I guarantee it's going to be painful.

I can quite easily see us getting mullered by Fulham. 

Willian to put in a masterclass against us and show that we haven't been able to replace his work rate even though he left years ago. 

I know we don't have key players fit but I hope that every player picked puts in a decent shift for this game and it would be nice to see us score a goal. 

8 minutes ago, bigbluewillie said:

Nope!

The Conference League waits, that's our punishment for being shit.

there are multiple ways we can avoid that

the whole league place qualifying as in who goes where, when the cups are added in too, is insanely complicated now

in theory we could finish 5th and have NO Europe at all, not Europa League, not Conference, although that would take crazy League and FA Cup wins by non top 5 teams

2 minutes ago, Pizy said:

So Trev at RB and our £62m LB falls behind a teenager in the pecking order at LB? Azpi starting again?

🤷‍♂️ 🤷‍♂️🤷‍♂️

Here we go again with Potter putting player out of position, does he ever learn.

4 minutes ago, TheHulk said:

Here we go again with Potter putting player out of position, does he ever learn.

I actually misread. Azpi will be the RB and it’s a back 3. Still, not the XI I’d have chosen.