Fulham 2-1 Chelsea

ZAPHOD2319

7 minutes ago, Seymop said:

A lot of things have worked against Potter,massive injury list etc . He is probably a very decent guy and may even be a decent coach ( jury still out ) but sometimes you can just be the wrong man at the wrong time. I just don’t see how he can stay

Totally agree.

1 minute ago, Seymop said:

A lot of things have worked against Potter,massive injury list etc . He is probably a very decent guy and may even be a decent coach ( jury still out ) but sometimes you can just be the wrong man at the wrong time. I just don’t see how he can stay

I hope he leaves and finds success again elsewhere. It was a challenge but one step too far...

2 minutes ago, Laylabelle said:

Again I could..earn money money money. Fans spend money money and get treated to that. Know never works that way but make a effort for the ones who turn up.

Absolutely true. But the last player I can reacall who really had fans in mind was like… Hazard?

3 minutes ago, YorkshireBlue said:

That's where alot of you guys have a problem, you still think these are elite players. Have a word 

Not title contenders, but I still don't see us as Forest of Fulham level team.

4 minutes ago, Seymop said:

may even be a decent coach ( jury still out )

Perhaps, but certainly not for any of top 50 teams in the world. Out of his depth all the way.

Also, I still have no idea what Potter is trying to impose here. Other managers I had zero doubts since their first game.

Edited by Vegetable

9 minutes ago, Vegetable said:

I mean… Can't blame them. Our players should be rightfully bashed for not cooperating with elite managers, but you just cannot hire joke of rookie manager to manage elite team. It may work the other way, but this situation, wtf did TB expect to happen? I would down my tools myself.

While I am also not onboard with this bet on potter, there is a certain level of professionalism that I expect from footballers.

I understand we are in an injury crisis and yet our starting XI is 10 times the value of most teams we play against in the PL. Some of the players aren't even attainable for those smaller clubs. Willian was considered "deadwood" years ago.

Edited by robsblubot

2 minutes ago, robsblubot said:

While I also not onboard with this bet on potter, there is a certain level of professionalism that I expect from footballers.

I understand we are in an injury crisis and yet our starting XI is 10 times the value of most teams we play against in the PL. Some of the players aren't even attainable for those smaller clubs. Willian was considered "deadwood" years ago.

I think the problem is those, who are actually on proper level of professionalism are, bar Silva, just not good enough (anymore). This team is extremely easy to get their morale down super quick and I guess Potter didn't quite impress first few games, so there is that. However there is still something like play for the badge, and if not for the badge, just for the contract you are obligated by, but this dressing room had showed multiple times it's not their thing.

11 minutes ago, NikkiCFC said:

Injury FC 

Mendy 

James Fofana - Chilwell 

Zakaria Kante RLC 

Pulisic Broja Sterling 

The big absences for me are the fullbacks, Kante, and Mendy (esp considering how poor Kepa is). I don't think the others make that much of an impact -- perhaps Sterling once once he starts clicking with the team, but it hasn't happened yet.

And here's the issue: James, Chilwell, and Kante have all been injury prone of late.

Edited by robsblubot

Ok massive deep breath - and we are not losing that game with Mendy, Reece James, Kante, Chilwell and Sterling

Since last season we have suffered 97 injuries — 16 more than any other side in all of Europe’s top five leagues.

(Doesnt disguise the fact Kepa and Potter are sub standard)

41 minutes ago, chelsea_4_eva said:

I know Havertz isn't popular, but for me there are quite a few that I would get rid before him.

Agreed. He's young and has interesting qualities for an attacker. I don't particularly like him when he's employed in the wings and think the best position for him is really center FW even if he's allowed (even encouraged) to move about the pitch.

He's 23 and no striker/CF can deliver without the team clicking. It's just not going to happen... he will botch the very few chances he will get and lose confidence as a result joining the rest in their struggle. Yes, someone can make the point that Haaland would likely do more, but those aren't available out there and it's a very difficult position to sign players for.

It's time to be calm when analyzing individuals as this is a team sport and we don't currently have one (a team).

It's horrible what we are watching.
It's four more months of premier league football and we may even find ousrelves struggling to avoid relegation.
We are ten points clear now but with seven more defeats where does it take us ?
We have demostrated that we cannot beat even Forest.
Clearly Potter has to go now. He is clueless. Granted that this team is below par, he is lost at sea.
In the cl against Borussia he is going to lose 5-0, 6-0.

2 hours ago, MoroccanBlue said:

Funny thing is Havertz has been doing this game after game. Only now he’s not popping up with a standard headed goal. 

Generational talent lmao. 

He has been doing like this game after game, it's already happen from the first games until now. 

Something just very unfit for him. Ridiculously poor player. 

After 2 more year havertz been here just seen enough from him. Generational talent lmao.

Havertz is so frustating to watch. And game after game just witnessing how limited he is as forward player

Edited by dimmas

Just got back from the match. It was truly awful, the players are fucking horrendous, Potter is absolutely non existent on the touchline. It's shambolic. We need change. 

The players got absolutely berated after the game. The majority couldn't even be bothered to applaud the fans, they couldn't give a fuck about the club as long as they get their thousands each week. Disgusting and the fans made it loud and clear how they felt. 

We want our Chelsea back.

7 minutes ago, We Hate Scouse said:

Just got back from the match. It was truly awful, the players are fucking horrendous, Potter is absolutely non existent on the touchline. It's shambolic. We need change. 

The players got absolutely berated after the game. The majority couldn't even be bothered to applaud the fans, they couldn't give a fuck about the club as long as they get their thousands each week. Disgusting and the fans made it loud and clear how they felt. 

We want our Chelsea back.

Good. Fuck them... I hope the fans make it apparent in every remaining game of the season just how shit they are. 

One thing that cannot be denied at this point is how Mason Mount is not good enough for this club. 

This pathetic love affair with academy players needs to stop.

If they are good enough then great but if not, stop romanticising and move them on. 

It's becoming extremely detrimental to our progression