Chelsea Transfers

Tomo

Kante repeatedly getting unfortunate injuries is why a midfield signing is paramount. Even more so than Koundé coming in.

‘We can make do against small teams with Kova and Jorginho but we will get run through against elite midfields.

5 hours ago, Magic Lamps said:

That's no good. Looking for mediocre players as squad option we can just as well use academy players or our remaining inventory like RLC

So you reckon there is still a chance?

I thought most outlets were pretty unanimous in terms of Saul being spooked by lakc of playing time. Probably just an excuse anyway.... a proper player at the peak of his powers would not dare to demand playing time.

I reckon that there is obviously a chance up until 11pm Monday.   If im being really honest, i think Kounde will be the final signing

33 minutes ago, chelsea_4_eva said:

We need Saul look at that Kante injury, we need quality cover. In my opinion they all will have a fair share of games.

Not just the injury. Yes, the workload across the season is too big for just three players to handle but we need form options too. NG & Jorgi were awful in possession today. Kova improved it a bit when he entered the game but we need more in that area.

Edited by OhForAGreavsie

10 minutes ago, OhForAGreavsie said:

Not just the injury. Yes, the workload across the season is too big for just three players to handle but we need form options too. NG & Jorgi were awful in possession today. Kova improved it a bit when he entered the game but we need more in that area.

We need a good forward passer of the ball in MF. NG is amazing hes a beast but and its a small but, sometimes after he gets the ball back his pass is just awful. Jorgi is a great ticky tak passer.

Edited by BluesMadLad

Kounde is clear our player 

but I don't think it would be a bad idea  one more  midfielder  who can score goals cuz  only with Kante/Jorginho and only Kovacic like reserve will not happen all season.

Edited by milka

3 hours ago, Vesper said:

bring on the dwarf!

lolol

Assuming we can keep a max of 1 dwarf in our back 3 CBs:

Instead of dropping €70m on Kounde, next year I would rather shift Reece inside as he has shown he can excel at the RCB spot, and then activate our buy-back clause on Livramento who has looked like a star for Southampton so far, albeit early stages.

Prioritize a center mid FFS

Edited by Symbol123