Chelsea Transfers

Tomo

25 minutes ago, Special Juan said:

The boy from Monaco we are pushing for, we have pulled the plug on Saul not the other way around.

Cech wants AC

Don't get me fucking hyped mate. 

In that whole saga I'm especially surprised how AC ratings has gone up, from being rumored to leave to be an essential part of squad. Zouma is electric, but is aerial beast, whereas Christensen is electric and homegrown and kinda is there, can't tell what's his biggest merit. If we were making space for new CB I'd rather expected AC to be moved, not Zouma… 

The fact that nobody reliable like Fabrizio, Matt Law, or Ornstein have had any updates today about the Zouma & Saul moves collapsing tells me we shouldn’t pay any mind to any of this. 

What other reason would Koundé be left out of the Sevilla squad for the weekend? 

I never know if there is a shred of truth with these. It says that he was not given assurances of playing time, so he decided to stay....where he will not get playing time.

https://www.90min.com/posts/Chelsea-transfer-news-saul-niguez-move-breaks-down-atletico-madrid

40 minutes ago, milka said:

Who remember this saga with Dani Alves  back in 2007 ? 

Same now with Kounde 

'denied him the opportunity of a lifetime' 😂

Moved to Barca after and won everything possible and became one of the most successful football players ever. 

17 hours ago, NikkiCFC said:

We have 5 days to sell/loan:

Baba

Sarr

Sterling

Drinkwater

Baker

Barkley

Uwakwe

Musonda

RLC

Ampadu

Anjorin

So 5 days for 11 players. And paperwork still not done for Baka and Zouma plus focus is on Saul and Kounde. So much job to do. I hope Marina has some help.

Update. Today nothing happened. 

So still around 15 deals to deal with in 4 days 😔