Chelsea Transfers

Tomo

1 minute ago, Jase said:

Aren't you in England? 😛 I know Italy are in UK's red list. Think Spain are in it too? 

Am sure the club would like to get it done ASAP but the thing is, how many days does he have to quarantine if he has to? 

Ah ok, I haven't really kept track I must admit because I'm going nowhere anytime soon.

I guess if they're red-listed then there would be a period of quarantine and assume it would be 10 days.

Lukaku should come with this guy from Italy, doubt they check him...

https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/princess-eugenies-husband-jack-brooksbank-24664269

Princess Eugenie’s husband Jack Brooksbank frolics on boat with glamorous female pals

1 minute ago, Jase said:

Are those fully vaccinated exempted? 

If on Amber (as Italy is) then yes.

https://news.sky.com/story/covid-19-fully-vaccinated-travellers-from-us-and-eu-can-come-to-england-scotland-and-wales-without-isolation-12370421

Would love to see this at one point:

Mendy

Kounde  Silva  Rudiger

CHO   Kante   Jorginho   Chilwell

Ziyech

Havertz  Lukaku

2 strikers with over 190cm, has this ever happened?

3 minutes ago, NikkiCFC said:

Would love to see this at one point:

Mendy

Kounde  Silva  Rudiger

CHO   Kante   Jorginho   Chilwell

Ziyech

Havertz  Lukaku

2 strikers with over 190cm, has this ever happened?

Havertz is 1,89m

and yeah we played Oli and Tammy in the same lineup at least during games before.

More worrying is that all but one defender are under 1,85m.

1 minute ago, Magic Lamps said:

Havertz is 1,89m

and yeah we played Oli and Tammy in the same lineup at least during games before.

More worrying is that all but one defender are under 1,85m.

Dont cherry picking over 1cm 😂 and btw saw somewhere his latest height is 190cm. 

Completely different players tho. No one is excited to see Tammy and Olie... Kai and Lukaku could be something special.

That was not a worry last season? Azpi and Kounde same height.

9 hours ago, MoroccanBlue said:

Behave. That is certainly enough to at the very least challenge. 

Just need to trust those that have watched Lukaku develop during his time at Inter. Also hope Tuchel is too on board with this. 

Hope and pray those are not the same guys who watched Kepa at Bilbao and admired his talent for a long time before we signed him.

It is the Premier League where they should have watched him. In case many of you haven't watch him there either , here is a little reminder.

I really really hope  I'm wrong about this one.

13 minutes ago, laura90 said:

Hope and pray those are not the same guys who watched Kepa at Bilbao and admired his talent for a long time before we signed him.

It is the Premier League where they should have watched him. In case many of you haven't watch him there either , here is a little reminder.

Videos like that could easily be made about Ronaldo messi prime ibra and any other player on the planet, to judge a player from a video like that then am sorry your a moron (not saying u r just ppl in general) 

10 minutes ago, laura90 said:

11 minutes ago, laura90 said:

Wasn't word of the grapevine re Kepa that Sarri picked him via a recommendation by Pepe Reina (initially as the latters succesor at Naples but then targeted him again here)?

I'd like to think we haven't deffered to Reina for this one.

1 hour ago, Tomo said:

Wasn't word of the grapevine re Kepa that Sarri picked him via a recommendation by Pepe Reina (initially as the latters succesor at Naples but then targeted him again here)?

It's irrelevant how we signed Kepa. What matters is someone should have watched him playing. And it's obvious nobody haven't. It was probably what you said anyway.

About Lukaku. I firmly believe his sudden form was due to easier league and easier opponents. He found his match after six unsuccessful years in the Premier League where he has shown plenty of awful first touches and lack of decent ball control. Many good CBs could easily pocked him. Two years later and he is world class striker worth 130 mill that will  bring us title? He is so like Kepa, panic second choice buy. 

Nowhere good enough to deliver title but costs as he is.

I really don't care how good he was in Italy. He scored fair share of penalties in that goal compilation. If Chelsea was part of Scudetto or Bundesliga we would have had much lethal players on our hands and wouldn't even have to waste 130 mil on Lukaku.

1 hour ago, laura90 said:

It's irrelevant how we signed Kepa. What matters is someone should have watched him playing. And it's obvious nobody haven't. It was probably what you said anyway.

About Lukaku. I firmly believe his sudden form was due to easier league and easier opponents. He found his match after six unsuccessful years in the Premier League where he has shown plenty of awful first touches and lack of decent ball control. Many good CBs could easily pocked him. Two years later and he is world class striker worth 130 mill that will  bring us title? He is so like Kepa, panic second choice buy. 

I really don't care how good he was in Italy. He scored fair share of penalties in that goal compilation. If Chelsea was part of Scudetto or Bundesliga we would have had much lethal players on our hands and wouldn't even have to waste 130 mil on Lukaku.

Ah, ok then.

3 hours ago, laura90 said:

let's just pray,,hope he can score over 25 goals/assist especially in first 2 years and deliver PL Thropy at least once in his 3/4 years contract...

oh,,and i get a silly fact about him when at united :

1. Romelu Lukaku leaked Manchester United's training data on social media

2. Went to Belgium and refused to return to the club on time

3. Seemed uninterested in training and asked to leave

4. Aimed a dig at Luke Shaw & tried to humiliate him

Edited by Syltherin

4 hours ago, Tomo said:

There's a cabal of goalkeepers pulling the strings behind all European club transfer activities and our own Petr Cech is conspiring with Reina on this. The society of gloved hands.

Edited by Blue Armour