Chelsea Transfers

Tomo

28 minutes ago, TheHulk said:

The striker position is even worse, bought Washington, Guiu, Fofana who they won't even play, now want Samu, they have no clue what they doing.

They're hoping to get a head start on the competition and strike gold. Their scattergun technique is unlikely to yield results. At least under Emenalo, we sought really promising young players who were already starters for their respective teams and competing in the big European competitions at the time.

Let's not forget that they were really inexpensive. If our scouting staff had been on top of things, we would have scouted Calafiori (like Veiga) before he made his Bologna debut. We can only hope the latter surprises us all.

1 hour ago, Stats said:

Just seen who reacted to this post. Someone actually went out their way to make an account called 'Vesperstinks'. Wow. Bizarre but funny 😄

I have also received DMs on here today from an account called "Zaphod is a turd" 🤣🤣

19 minutes ago, Thor said:

Apparently Bulka liked a post saying he should come back to Chelsea. 

Is he even a ball playing keeper? From the highlights I’ve seen of him he just looks like your classic giant keeper. 

10 minutes ago, ZAPHOD2319 said:

Ederson & him in the same window with Guardiola to possibly follow next year. There's definitely more to all of this (finally getting what they deserve?).

8 minutes ago, Stats said:

Ironic that he was banned for 'wumming' but he is now doing same thing 😄 

Jokes aside, I thought Lucio was a good poster. Was it really necessary to ban him? I have had some agreements and disagreements with him, but all debate topics and seemed reasonable poster IMO.

He was talked to, asked to stop, he had nights where I guess he was bored and decided to come here and mess with people. He was most active when we lost a game.

BREAKING: Conor Gallagher wants to join Atlético Madrid. He will do everything in his power to make the move happen.

[@AS_Picu, @diarioas]

10 minutes ago, mkh said:

BREAKING: Conor Gallagher wants to join Atlético Madrid. He will do everything in his power to make the move happen.

[@AS_Picu, @diarioas]

Hope its true, first time I see he wants to go, hope we get decent money for him.