Chelsea Transfers

Tomo

Fabrizio Roman may have revealed our cards stating he knows nothing about Chelsea stalling over new deal with regards to Gallagher's wage demands. All he knows is that Chelsea need to sell him for PSR. 

Conor Gallagher is NOT making any unreasonable demands of Chelsea

There’s been a lot written about Chelsea in the last 24 hours and I wanted to set the record straight on two stories here.

Firstly, I’m aware that there have been claims about Conor Gallagher’s salary demands being a problem for Chelsea and holding up an agreement over a new contract. My understanding, however, is that it’s not about Gallagher asking for crazy money or anything unreasonable for his new deal.

8be45730-26f6-4598-80cc-dd90f036e2dc_416

What I’m told is that it’s about Chelsea deciding what they want to do with Gallagher and also taking into account the Financial Fair Play situation, but saying that Gallagher is asking for “too high” salary is not accurate as far as I understand.

There’s also been a story about the possibility of Antonio Conte returning to Chelsea as manager, while he’s also been linked as a candidate for another of his former clubs Juventus. As things stand, I’m not aware of any concrete contact, Conte is waiting for the right proposal but there is zero to report with these two clubs right now.

54 minutes ago, MoroccanBlue said:

Fabrizio Roman may have revealed our cards stating he knows nothing about Chelsea stalling over new deal with regards to Gallagher's wage demands. All he knows is that Chelsea need to sell him for PSR. 

Sell him and give all his minutes to Carney and Santos.

Just a couple of months ago almost no one had heard of gyökeres. Now he is the real deal? Granted his highlight reel looks impressive. There is almost nothing he can’t do. He is fast, good on the ball, great dribbler, nimble while still being reasonably tall and strong, thunderous shot with both feet, super aggressive and sharp what I like most. Makes chances for himself but also great link up play. Only thing that looks suspect is his heading. Far cry from the player who looked decidedly average at St Pauli. Is he better than Osimhen? He looks more complete and sure is a lot more fun to watch but so far he is just a one season wonder. 

1 hour ago, Magic Lamps said:

Just a couple of months ago almost no one had heard of gyökeres. Now he is the real deal? Granted his highlight reel looks impressive. There is almost nothing he can’t do. He is fast, good on the ball, great dribbler, nimble while still being reasonably tall and strong, thunderous shot with both feet, super aggressive and sharp what I like most. Makes chances for himself but also great link up play. Only thing that looks suspect is his heading. Far cry from the player who looked decidedly average at St Pauli. Is he better than Osimhen? He looks more complete and sure is a lot more fun to watch but so far he is just a one season wonder. 

he is a 26 years old player. I dont know how if he will fit in our board vision

It would be a great player to Chelsea and he can play as a winger that is one of the areas that we need to upgrade and he can score a lot of goals that is what we miss atm

without UCL is what we need to looking for 

Florian Wirtz likely to stay at Bayer Leverkusen for one more year

Florian Wirtz has spoken about his future, suggesting that for now his plan is to remain at Bayer Leverkusen, and that’s my understanding as well - his full focus on Leverkusen and on the Euros. There are currently no negotiations and sources close to the player believe the best option is to stay at Leverkusen for one more year, at least. Then never say never in football, but it’s very quiet so far.

Every player with a TM valuation of €50m or higher atm who has even a remote chance of moving this summer (some very remote)

Many Barca on here due to their crazy financial trouble, obviously most will stay

Kylian Mbappé (98 per cent done deal to Real Madrid)
Jamal Musiala 
Lautaro Martínez 
Victor Osimhen  
Florian Wirtz 
Gavi  
Rafael Leão  
Bruno Guimarães 
Pedri 
Khvicha Kvaratskhelia  

Bernardo Silva 
Leroy Sané  
Nicolò Barella 
Joshua Kimmich

Xavi Simons 
Ronald Araujo  
Douglas Luiz 
Alphonso Davies
Frenkie de Jong

Alessandro Bastoni 
Trent Alexander-Arnold
Lucas Paquetá  
Achraf Hakimi  
Dušan Vlahović 
Matthijs de Ligt 

Ollie Watkins 
Kingsley Coman
Mohamed Salah 
Evan Ferguson 
Nuno Mendes  
Bremer 

Takefusa Kubo 
Theo Hernández  
Pedro Neto 
Loïs Openda
Viktor Gyökeres 
João Palhinha  
Marquinhos
Nico Williams 
Michael Olise  

Jonathan David 
Amadou Onana 
Jeremie Frimpong  
Martín Zubimendi  
Jules Koundé 
Raphinha
Mikel Oyarzabal   
Mikel Merino 
Jarrod Bowen  
Dani Olmo 
Ivan Toney 
Federico Dimarco  

Edited by Vesper

IF we cannot grab Rafael Leão (and it is VERY likely we cannot) or Khvicha Kvaratskhelia (also VERY unlikely)

and Mathys Tel just renewed until 2029

then that leaves one clear option for the absolutely vital Left Winger (and a right footer) position

Nico Williams

I see nothing else out there that is worth our time and cash atm and who is a player who would come here

1 hour ago, Vesper said:

IF we cannot grab Rafael Leão (and it is VERY likely we cannot) or Khvicha Kvaratskhelia (also VERY unlikely)

and Mathys Tel just renewed until 2029

then that leaves one clear option for the absolutely vital Left Winger (and a right footer) position

Nico Williams

I see nothing else out there that is worth our time and cash atm and who is a player who would come here

b74315ac022b8b58bef0ee174f64a7f3.png

Chelsea monitoring Brazil’s next big thing

Remember the name Estevao Willian, playing at Palmeiras and on the list of big clubs around Europe for a long time. His release clause is around €60m - this is the value of the clause, but I can guarantee once again that scouts from all over Europe, including Chelsea for a long time now, are travelling to scout this boy.

Chelsea scouts have been in attendance since all the way back in October - the interest is there, even if there haven’t been any negotiations yet. It’s not easy to pay that kind of money of course, and that is why even though Barcelona are interested, they might not find it easy as they also recently invested big money in signing another Brazilian gem Vitor Roque.

Kylian Mbappe not planning talks with any other clubs

I can say once again that Kylian Mbappe has no intention to hold talks or negotiations with any other club. This is the best news possible for Real Madrid as everything remains advanced, everything is being prepared.

So why did Mbappe say, in his latest press conference, that he doesn’t have anything to announce? Because the plan has always been for him to announce his decision together with Paris Saint-Germain as soon as he signs the official contract with Real Madrid.

At that moment, we will have an announcement, so we have to be patient but everything is heading in that direction.