Chelsea Transfers

Tomo

4 hours ago, DH1988 said:

What's it got to do with Boehly? 

Correct.

If anyone one top level brass is behind the youth revolution, it's Eghbali. Not Boehly. The former is more of an owner, in fact. With a bigger percentage of ownership stake.

Chelsea could sell 11 players this summer, including 24-year-old Conor Gallagher and 22-year-old Armando Broja, who is on loan at Fulham.

(Source: Football London)

34 minutes ago, KEVINAA said:

Chelsea could sell 11 players this summer, including 24-year-old Conor Gallagher and 22-year-old Armando Broja, who is on loan at Fulham.

(Source: Football London)

Hopefully Caicedo , Sterling , Jackson disasi 

28 minutes ago, Strike said:

Few rumors PSG are close to signing Osimhen

They are so badly run. Paid 80m for Ramos only to play Asensio as false 9 in most important game...

20 hours ago, NikkiCFC said:

They are so badly run. Paid 80m for Ramos only to play Asensio as false 9 in most important game...

don't forget they also signed Kolo Muani with all the surrounding controversy

On 10/04/2024 at 15:19, MoroccanBlue said:

Hall, Maatsen, Broja, Chalobah, Gallagher, Silva, Cucurella, Lukaku, Ziyech, Kepa

Thiago is out of contract so it would not be a sale

My 13 to go (wishes plus those already leaving due to contractual loan/sale matters)

Sterling

Lukaku

Malang Sarr

Ziyech

Robert Sánchez

Axel Disasi

Trevoh

Benoît Badiashile

Wesley Fofana

Marc Cucurella

Lewis Hall

Maatsen

Kepa 

On 11/04/2024 at 13:10, Strike said:

Few rumors PSG are close to signing Osimhen

I have said for some time that I wager PSG make seriously robust moves for both Osimhen and Rafael Leão with the huge savings they get back with Mbappe going to Real

Rafael Leão and Khvicha Kvaratskhelia are the only 2 sub 31yo (as Salah is soon 32) actually world class wingers remoptely avalable (of any side of play or type of footedness)

Leroy Sané is perhaps next, but he turns 29 in midseason and doesnt want to really leave

Lautaro Martínez is the only other truly world class even remotely available CF beside Osimhen, but I doubt he would leave Inter for PSG

Dušan Vlahović would be next, but he is a pretty big drop down from those two