Chelsea Transfers

Tomo

Signing both Caicedo and Lavia would be madness. Like, greatest transfer window ever level madness.

Can’t imagine Liverpool just letting us have a free run at Lavia without fighting after what’s gone on with Caicedo.

Journalists being briefed at the same time again it seems. Sounds like it’s still far from a sure thing that Caicedo will be ours. 

So at the moment Lavia could be our insurance in case Caicedo doesn’t happen. We WANT both but it remains to be seen whether that’s possible.

Why did we not try sign Lavia from minute 1 either? I get the feeling its going to be Lavia or Caicedo. Can’t see both. I don’t see us matching £110m.

Has there been anything about Tyler Adams deal being reignited either? Wouldn’t be surprised if we bought him and Lavia for the £70-80m total instead of Caicedo for £110m. 

Edited by OneMoSalah

5 minutes ago, iceboy said:

We are embarrassing Liverpool 🤣

As life as Chelsea fan teaches, wait until it's actually done and preferably official, only then proceed to take a piss 😂

I wonder what is up with Adams - I see people don't fancy him, but dropping him after, supposedly, passing medical doesn't put us in good light. And it's not like players have zero hesitation coming here right now in the first place, so it doesn't sound like wisest of moves.

Edited by Vegetable

Why would Caicedo join a team with a bunch of kids and nobodies vs joining a much more established team with senior players who would help him play at a much better level right off the bat?

Why would he choose Chelsea over Liverpool if the money is the same/similar? Don't think I have to compare Poch with Klopp either eh.

Edited by robsblubot

Man, I’m not even paying attention to the Lavia stuff at this moment. I just want confirmation that we’ve bid again for Caicedo and have been given the green light by Brighton.

Lavia afterwards would be the super bonus on top. Get Caicedo sorted first!