Chelsea Transfers

Tomo

4 minutes ago, TheHulk said:

This is all Lampard whispering in Pochettino's ear fucking angry.

I get it bro, Felix has potential... but there really isn't a role for him here with Nkunku coming in. Unfortunately he just isn't what we need now. Maybe if we hadn't of got Nkunku then yea but it what it is.

14 minutes ago, TheHulk said:

This has absolutely nothing to do with lampard 🤣🤣. Felix is a luxury flashy look at me dancing with the ball ain't I brilliant kinda player, poch wants hard working runners, who will leave everything on that pitch, it's obvious as soon as poch was appointed Felix is gone.

22 minutes ago, TheHulk said:

What are you angry about?

He showed potential but, like our other attackers, lacked end product, which is precisely why Atletico were happy to loan out their club record signing. We need players who can perform consistently once again.

Edited by LAM09

2 minutes ago, LAM09 said:

What are you angry about?

He showed potential but, like our other attackers, lacked end product, which is precisely why Atletico were happy to loan out their club record signing. We need players who can perform consistently once again.

He played in a dysfunctional team for half a season and still scored more goals than most, including 2-3 unlucky posts. He would've been a monster under the right setup. Has Mudryk even scored a goal since he signed? We will regret this for sure, especially if he comes back to another Premier League but yeah let's extend Mount and Havertz because they run like headless chickens.

6 minutes ago, TheHulk said:

He played in a dysfunctional team for half a season and still scored more goals than most, including 2-3 unlucky posts. He would've been a monster under the right setup. Has Mudryk even scored a goal since he signed? We will regret this for sure, especially if he comes back to another Premier League but yeah let's extend Mount and Havertz because they run like headless chickens.

The asking price is just too high, maybe we can have another loan, but I wouldnt buy him tbh. A nice to have player, but not a key player to splash so much cash on. 

6 minutes ago, TheHulk said:

Ignoring the fact that attackers nowadays have to contribute off the ball and Felix offers hardly any, in 16 appearances he's scored 4 goals, 0 assists, and created 1 big chance.

Lewis Hall, in 1 game, created more big chances than Felix in half a season. Does this really justify spending 80m on him? 

1 minute ago, MoroccanBlue said:

Ignoring the fact that attackers nowadays have to contribute off the ball and Felix offers hardly any, in 16 appearances he's scored 4 goals, 0 assists, and created 1 big chance.

Lewis Hall, in 1 game, created more big chances than Felix in half a season. Does this really justify spending 80m on him? 

3 minutes ago, Gundalf said:

The asking price is just too high, maybe we can have another loan, but I wouldnt buy him tbh. A nice to have player, but not a key player to splash so much cash on. 

Wouldn't but Atletico most likely would've accepted another loan which makes this even more strange from Pochettino making the decision so fast but begging behind the scenes for Lukaku and Mount.

Since Mount has 3-4 suitors we’re absolutely right to ask a sky high fee for him. Especially since it’ll likely be to a PL rival. If there was only one team that was interested we’d have no leverage and would have to take a much smaller fee.

With his age and with him being English I definitely think we can get £60-70m for him even in the final year of his contract. United paying that for someone who doesn’t even walk into their first XI would be fantastic business for us. Liverpool would be more annoying becasue I think he’d actually be a big time starter for them most weeks.

4 minutes ago, TheHulk said:

The system doesn't prevent you from scoring or helping your teammates around you. Hitting the posts three times (I'm sure it was more) has more to do with poor finishing than with luck.

Mudryk came from a vastly inferior league and wasn't given a run of games, so allowing him a full season under Poch is the least people can do before writing him off.

Instead of spending a decent sum of money on Felix, I'd rather extend Mount's contract to see if he can finally find some consistency in his game. Havertz, on the other hand, is a lost cause; I hope Bayern come for him ASAP.

1 hour ago, TheHulk said:

Now this...

42 minutes ago, Superblue said:

Atletico are reportedly interested in Cucurella. They've done us a solid a few times previously, so would be ideal if they'd be prepared to take him off our hands for an acceptable fee.

Fingers crossed 🤞 

10 minutes ago, DDA said:

Fingers crossed 🤞 

I believe the fee was £56m + £7m in add ons and would assume none of those add ons have been activated yet.

So his remaining transfer fee from an accounting/amortisation perspective should be around £47m.

I know it's far from ideal, but he'll have around £9m amortisation again next season if he stayed, so if we were able to move him on for anywhere around £40m I do think it should be considered. However it'll come down to Poch and what he thinks he can do with which players.