Chelsea Transfers

Tomo

1 minute ago, bigbluewillie said:

Chiesa

Done his ACL, hasn't played since January and will continue to be out of action till September by the current estimates. Nobody will touch him until he's shown he's back to his previous level after the injury so any transfer for him is surely ruled out till 2023.

Not a lot of obvious quality forward options out there who fit the system.

3 minutes ago, whats happening said:

i would sell hudson-odoi or pulisic before werner

I would sell Hudson, he is sooooo tired he somehow manages to make everyone else tired.. Then he asks them not to pass to him as he will only pass it straight back and do absolutely nothing else.. 

1 minute ago, bigbluewillie said:

Chiesa

but he is a winger and is not fully recovered (as in proven to be fully recovered)

he is (along with a tonne of others unfortunately) in the 2023 window target zone

7 that I can think of off the top of me head

one of these 3

AMF/SS/Winger Christopher Nkunku    (2023. due to €60m ie  £51m release clause)
Winger Federico Chiesa  (next summer, due to injury)
Winger/AMF Florian Wirtz   (next summer, due to injury)

and all of these (I know, madness)

CMF Jude Bellingham (no release clause, unfornutely, Dortmund want at least €100m ie £85m next season)
DMF Declan Rice (no release clause, unfornutely, so £100m or more)
CB Josko Gvardiol (2023. due to release clause of (at least) €50m ie £43m)
CF Victor Osimhen (wish he could do it NOW, his release clause is €100m ie £85m)

for Nkunku plus the bottom 4

£364m at a minimum

6 minutes ago, whats happening said:

i would sell hudson-odoi or pulisic before werner

In my books they can all be sold, as can Ziyech. Obviously they won't all leave in one go but should look into getting rid of at least one or two of them. Basically try to sell whichever of them that buyers can be found for.

Sterling-Havertz-Mount

Is pretty much set in stone as our most regular front 3. Behind them it’s Pulisic,Broja,Werner,CHO and Ziyech..with some highly rated youngsters behind them. There’s nobody really available that i’d be confident are upgrades over them. Let them grow..maybe Sterling can help them.

10 minutes ago, Duppy Conqueror said:

Sterling-Havertz-Mount

Is pretty much set in stone as our most regular front 3. Behind them it’s Pulisic,Broja,Werner,CHO and Ziyech..with some highly rated youngsters behind them. There’s nobody really available that i’d be confident are upgrades over them. Let them grow..maybe Sterling can help them.

Havertz bit that worrys me

43 minutes ago, ZAPHOD2319 said:

Still some room to £200, I have seen tweets suggesting Boehly could go to £300 if necessary, but nothing that quotes him on that.

Beech,Sturge and Hutchinson good signings too. I’d say Kounde is the risky pick but still quite safe really. No glaring “wtf are they doing signing him” buys yet. I’d give them 7 out of 10 so far. Still work to do and is gonna take time to re-train the minds of other clubs when they deal with us in the market. Would have liked us to have made inter give up something more to get Le Wardrobe back

Maybe Tuchel intends to keep Azpi as James backup if no one else is signed for the role? Would be a better backup than CHO, Kenedy, Dujon Sterling or whoever else the club currently has but if Azpi himself wants to go I probably wouldn't stop him. Not needed at RCB anymore with Kounde/Chalobah there.

Edited by Jype

As Kounde deal is almost done we need offload some attackers like Werner(priority!), Michy, Ziyech etc. Havertz for me was never a good 9. I still dont know his natural position.
If we dont switch formation we have
Sterling-x-Mount
if we do for 4-2-3-1
Sterling-x-x
Mount.
Havertz can be temporary solution. I would not put everything on Broja, he has nice start in Saints but after some times he was average. We still needs one more attacker.
And i didnt mention middle where we have no real DM(only Ampadu/Chalobah played there).
I didnt scan attackers market so dont know who can join us.