Chelsea Transfers

Tomo

41 minutes ago, Pizy said:

Definitely not “maybe” better on the ball than Trev, he’s miles better. He can ping the ball around and distribute to the same degree that Colwill can. Trev doesn’t have that in his locker at all.

Tosin to my eyes looks like a an 8/10 level CB whilst Trev is a solid 7. I think we improve slightly in defense with Tosin whilst improving massively in buildup play. 

On a free I see literally ZERO downside. If we were buying him as a £50m, “this guy has to be a superstar” deal then I’d be weary. 

Have you watched him extensively, because given what Fullham fans are saying and given the attention he is getting no way he is a 8/10 CB. 

3 minutes ago, MoroccanBlue said:

Solid but has a mistake in him. 

Unanimous viewing of Fulham fans on him apparently. 

So very much like Chalobah. Recency bias is crazy prior to him coming back into the team instead of Disasi most wanted him gone.

Keep in mind we’re also a much better team than Fulham and he’ll have MUCH better players around and in front of him. 

It’s fine to be skeptical, guys. But damn, he’s FREE! And his on-ball ability is a huge upgrade on what he’s replacing. I’d get the hesitation if he was costing us a monster fee with huge wages. But damn, how often can you sign a physical beast of a CB, WITH PL experience, with great ball playing ability, and on a free?

Complete no-brainer. 

39 minutes ago, bluesman2610 said:

So very much like Chalobah. Recency bias is crazy prior to him coming back into the team instead of Disasi most wanted him gone.

Think we still need one more CB to replace either Badiashile or Disasi. 

Todibo would be my choice. 

8 minutes ago, Pizy said:

Keep in mind we’re also a much better team than Fulham and he’ll have MUCH better players around and in front of him. 

It’s fine to be skeptical, guys. But damn, he’s FREE! And his on-ball ability is a huge upgrade on what he’s replacing. I’d get the hesitation if he was costing us a monster fee with huge wages. But damn, how often can you sign a physical beast of a CB, WITH PL experience, with great ball playing ability, and on a free?

Complete no-brainer. 

Brother the issue here is you are overrating the shit out of him. "Huge upgrade on what he is replacing."

Like you said he is on a free, don't think anyone is bothered by him coming in if he is depth player. But as an automatic starter that is an issue. 

Hope Axel Disasi is also sold, and we get another CB that is counted on to be a main starter.

1 minute ago, MoroccanBlue said:

This may sound ridiculous but i am tired of French CBs; Fofana, Badishile, and Disasi have all been a let down. Okay maybe i would make an exception for Leroy Yoro. He seems to have generational CB potential. 

2 minutes ago, MoroccanBlue said:

Just now, Clockwork said:

Brother the issue here is you are overrating the shit out of him. "Huge upgrade on what he is replacing."

Like you said he is on a free, don't think anyone is bothered by him coming in if he is depth player. But as an automatic starter that is an issue. 

Hope Axel Disasi is also sold, and we get another CB that is counted on to be a main starter.

There’s no chance we’re selling Disasi or Badiashile so soon after buying them. And I don’t think we should, tbh. Both can be useful squad cover. Think we only did that with Koulibaly because of his monster wages and because he was happy to go to Saudi at age 33 or whatever he was. Disasi and Badi I think deserve a chance to show themselves under a new manager.

We’d have to take peanuts back for each or loan them out if the club want rid.

1 minute ago, Pizy said:

There’s no chance we’re selling Disasi or Badiashile so soon after buying them. And I don’t think we should, tbh. Both can be useful squad cover. Think we only did that with Koulibaly because of his monster wages and because he was happy to go to Saudi at age 33 or whatever he was. Disasi and Badi I think deserve a chance to show themselves under a new manager.

No manager can possibly fix Disasi, guy is crap. Needs to be sold asap no questions.

5 minutes ago, TheHulk said:

No manager can possibly fix Disasi, guy is crap. Needs to be sold asap no questions.

We paid £40m for him 1 year ago and he’s on a massively long contract. You think with the financial situation the club is in currently that they’d take a £20m loss or something on him this quickly? I can’t imagine they would at all.

11 minutes ago, Mário César said:

Of we will not sell didasi

We need another cb and thats it

Colwill

Fofana

Tason

Didasi

Badiashil

Another cb and thats enough

5 is plenty in a 2 centre-back system and with Reece, Cucu and Alfie (if he stays) able to fill in. 

23 minutes ago, Pizy said:

Milan have been keen on Badiashile. There's a better market for him than Disasi. 

10 minutes ago, Strike said:

Milan have been keen on Badiashile. There's a better market for him than Disasi. 

Yeah, I’m sure they are. These Italian giants are always trying for a cheap deal. They’d probably offer us £12m or something that we’d never accept in a million years. Or propose a loan.