Chelsea Transfers

Tomo

4 hours ago, OneMoSalah said:

I know its only one goal but it looks like the sort of goal Costa would bang in. Not too dissimilar to his one v Arsenal under Jose or City under Conte when Cesc assisted him, very similar sort of run, different finishes but still.

But yeah the lack of opportunities given to this guy last season was embarrassing considering the lack of goals over the season. Couldn’t of done any worse surely 

Pissing about with harvetz up top when this guy is much dangerous.  Shows how hopeless potter and Lampard are. Hope both never find a job again 

6 hours ago, Simon1991 said:

Hey guys, i know some of you are interested in this topic, so i'll post it here. This is a table i made with salary + amortization cost for our players (comparison between last season and next one). Made some hypothesis on salaries and sales amounts (in yellow), and the salary figures are taken from Capology. This was intended for a french speaking discord initially, so some titles are in french :).

image.png.fa598ff2d853209e70229646c4614c37.png

Nice job! Just goes to show how massive the clearout has been this summer, squad costs are down by a huge amount for both salary and amortisation costs compared to last season.

Would be interesting to see a similar comparison to the 21/22 squad too. The squad last season was a hot mess with almost 35 players so it's only natural the costs have gone down a lot by simply trimming down the numbers but comparing the current player costs to the 21/22 version of our squad would give a better idea on the long term financial sustainability of what we have now.

14 minutes ago, Special Juan said:

Gone silent again on Caicedo again-zero updates since the other day when we were told an improved was coming.

Gone silent on ALL incoming business. Well actually we might be buying a £30m French striker……that we aren’t even planning to use this season. 🙄🙄🙄

We’ve done an incredible, almost impossible job of getting rid of all our unwanted players but already feel like we’re 2 steps behind all of our rivals in bringing much needed players IN. All of the midfielders our rivals have signed have already been playing multiple preseason matches and have been training for weeks.

Caicedo is the only player we MUST sigh as soon as possible. All other business will be decided after pre season. We have about 10 youngsters on the brink of the first team. Some will stay and some will go. Poch will make these important decisions. I hope we don't go into panic mode in the last two weeks of the window. We have a descent young squad and don't need to buy for the sake of buying.    

7 hours ago, Simon1991 said:

Hey guys, i know some of you are interested in this topic, so i'll post it here. This is a table i made with salary + amortization cost for our players (comparison between last season and next one). Made some hypothesis on salaries and sales amounts (in yellow), and the salary figures are taken from Capology. This was intended for a french speaking discord initially, so some titles are in french :).

image.png.fa598ff2d853209e70229646c4614c37.png

Really makes it obvious that Sterling has to be held to extremely high standards to make it fair on the others who are on sensible money. If he is not top for goals and assists this year we have to get rid. I do think he deserves another year, but only just. 

Strasbourg will have some team by end of this window by the looks of it. Clear the clubs visions and priorities aren’t where they should be which should be strengthening the first team. Not focusing more on getting players for this multi club model idea. 

Edited by OneMoSalah

14 minutes ago, nyikolajevics said:

Greenwood and Sigurdsson are linked with us? Or what are you saying

Neither of those cases came to anything. 
it’s some young striker who got kicked out before for asking school kids to masturbate in the bathrooms or something . Also punched a woman 

Edited by lucio

14 minutes ago, nyikolajevics said:

Greenwood and Sigurdsson are linked with us? Or what are you saying

I'm talking about the Wahli lad who punched a woman at a night club and pressured secondary students to masturbate in front of him. 

Edited by MoroccanBlue

9 minutes ago, MoroccanBlue said:

I'm talking about the Wahli lad who punched a woman at a night club and pressured secondary students to masturbate in front of him. 

Just a regular happening in most University towns in the UK

35 minutes ago, lucio said:

Neither of those cases came to anything. 
it’s some young striker who got kicked out before for asking school kids to masturbate in the bathrooms or something . Also punched a woman 

34 minutes ago, MoroccanBlue said:

16 hours ago, NikkiCFC said:

First of all, Vesper will point to his height. 

So many posts that I have lost track.

Who is this about?

Guehi?

I do not have too much concern over that as he is 6 feet tall and has great vertical leaping. 

What I do not like is spending £50m or more on a player we deemed surplus goods awhile back, and who has not become a revelation (he is solid, but not £50m solid IMHO).