Chelsea Transfers

Tomo

With Real Madrid’s creativity and a weaker league I can imagine Havertz scoring a decent amount for them but I still don’t think he’s the ideal fit in that team stylistically. Still, if they come in with £70-80m I think we’d definitely sell. 

Of all the players we could sell this summer Kai might sting the most because he’s got the talent to be world class. He’s just a super awkward fit unless you play a specific system. If Poch intends to play a 4-2-3-1 I wouldn’t mind keeping him as an option behind the #9 we buy. But if we play any other formation I don’t see the point in keeping him to play as a lone striker or winger.

Well Im reading several spanish newspappers as marca and relevo and well they talk a lot about havertz

I really think that he will leave us

Tbh, I don't think if Kai leave us will hurt us but I think that he's only 23 years old and if he explodes in Madrid and we waste to stay with him?

its a hard decision

if we sell I hope we get at least 65/70M pounds, to be far 

2 minutes ago, Mário César said:

our academy it is so good that in some way its a problem for us

we have chilwell, cucu, hall and ian maatsen 

whats supost to do with 4 left backs?

we can't have 4 in our squad

the problem is that all are still very young 

jesus christ 

Maatsen is not that good and Cucu is terrible. We should consider just terminating Cucu or sending him to the reserves (doubt anyone would buy or even loan him) and roll with just Chilwell and Hall.

3 minutes ago, Magic Lamps said:

Maatsen is not that good and Cucu is terrible. We should consider just terminating Cucu or sending him to the reserves (doubt anyone would buy or even loan him) and roll with just Chilwell and Hall.

hall needs to play 

13 minutes ago, lucio said:

Maddison shits on mount. Much more creative but I wouldn’t spend too much on him 

He’s much more dangerous around the box, for sure. But I’m not sure a classic #10 like him makes sense in our team.

Kind of annoying that we’re seeing moves quickly materializing for players a lot of our fans actually like but we’re seeing zero movement whatsoever for the likes of Pulisic, Ziyech, CHO etc who everyone wants out of the club.

23 minutes ago, Pizy said:

Kind of annoying that we’re seeing moves quickly materializing for players a lot of our fans actually like but we’re seeing zero movement whatsoever for the likes of Pulisic, Ziyech, CHO etc who everyone wants out of the club.

Because they have more market