Chelsea Transfers

Tomo

5 minutes ago, Pizy said:

Bringing in Thuram makes no sense now. Perhaps it made sense before Felix was brought in. 

Not that i want Thuram here, but those 2 could not have more different profiles, don't think they exclude each other at all

4 minutes ago, Artandur said:

Not that i want Thuram here, but those 2 could not have more different profiles, don't think they exclude each other at all

Oh, I know that. I meant just in terms of us having enough forwards currently. Unless the plan is just for Auba to never play in a Chelsea shirt again.

1 minute ago, Pizy said:

Oh, I know that. I meant just in terms of us having enough forwards currently. Unless the plan is just for Auba to never play in a Chelsea shirt again.

Feels like that might be the idea, honestly

20 minutes ago, TheHulk said:

Law talking about character and after twerks around Rice all day.

And?

Say what you want about Rice as a player (personally I rate him) but at the very least there should be zero doubt over his leadership skills. Always seems very vocal on the pitch and was promoted to vice captain of West Ham when he was like 20 years old and is now full time club captain for his side.

Law is very much correct when saying Havertz lacks 'character'.

1 minute ago, Jype said:

And?

Say what you want about Rice as a player (personally I rate him) but at the very least there should be zero doubt over his leadership skills. Always seems very vocal on the pitch and was promoted to vice captain of West Ham when he was like 20 years old and is now full time club captain for his side.

Law is very much correct when saying Havertz lacks 'character'.

Very vocal, yeah he is but not in the good sense. Last week or two weeks ago this idiot was finger pointing and blaming his teammate for him getting roasted by Saka, if having character means being a clown I'd rather have no characters like Havertz all day long. So sick of these journalists finding character and leaders in all these overhyped English players. 

Boehly has built upon years of poor decisions and neglect by the previous regime and accelerated our destruction

it is going to be 6 or 7 years at the soonest that we have a new stadium

why would a great player want to come here atm, other than cash, and if cash is their main motivation, I DO NOT WANT THEM

9 minutes ago, Mhsc said:

A great CM and a great GK would transform us. Probably better just to wait until summer tho and have our pick instead of taking those few who are available rn.

Have our pick with no CL football?

8 hours ago, Laylabelle said:

Hmmm. Also helps having a direction and  being able to convince players as well. We don't have a direction...or probably a manager..or any idea of what to do

A direction towards building a younger squad is there, you can see it with the investment in Carney, Casadei, Santos for our midfield, Fofana up front, Slonina at GK, Badiashile at CB, Lewis Hall and some of the other promising youngsters getting a look in with the first team. 

You take away 4-5 starting quality players from any PL team and they would look bang average as well.   Might be time to invest into some physios from the top clubs as well.