Chelsea Transfers

Tomo

4 hours ago, milka said:

wonderful news, i’m glad we got him. what a toxic cesspool twitter is, some of the comments in this tweet are beyond pathetic. Fuck social media

Edited by Johnnyeye

14 hours ago, Hashishi said:

Donkeyakus misses against Croatia

I don't disagree with what you have said but please watch the second half of these highlights and tell me what is so big fish about him. If anything he is a fat pig stranded at sea. His ego is precisely the problem because he thinks he's too good for the team when staying at Everton would've probably been the best career move of his entire life. 

De bruyne played with the likes of Claudio bravo and otamendi and salah plays week in week out with Hendo shouting at him. They never say a word and are only concerned with their football. That is what makes them so world class. Ronaldo and messi played with shit players, it's mot an excuse because it's a team game. Big fish own the pond. Donkeyaku was never a big fish.

I was referring to his time at Anderlecht. 

40 minutes ago, Hashishi said:

Edson Alvarez sucks and is worse than jorginho. We should be making our squad stronger not watering it down. @Vesperis Rice the best DM we can sign?

the best remotely available DMFs 
ranked by T-Mart valuation

bold are who I would go for

Declan Rice (IF a fair price)

Nicolò Barella  hybrid (hard, hard pull) hybrid CMF/DMF (he turns 27yo next season, so for the amount of cash Inter would want, this summer of 2023 is the last one he is worth that much, as in summer 2024, you only get 2 full sub 30yo seasons out of him, and 3 or 4 peak seasons MAX)

Bruno Guimarães  (hard pull, probably will not leave)

Martín Zubimendi  
Ismaël Bennacer  pass
Wilfred Ndidi   pass
Rúben Neves 

Moisés Caicedo hybrid CMF/DMF, will cost a tonne now

Frank Anguissa  pass
Amadou Onana  
Edson Álvarez  pass
Ibrahim Sangaré  pass
Cheick Doucouré   pass
Teun Koopmeiners    
Manuel Locatelli  
Guido Rodríguez  

Kouadio Koné   hybrid CMF/DMF (I want him!)

Danilo  (Palmerias)

Roméo Lavia  (I want him!)

Mohamed Camara  

Khéphren Thuram more of a prospect than plug n' play, 21yo

Manuel Ugarte   

João Gomes  
Florentino 
Julian Weigl pass
Raphael Onyedika
Lucas Gourna-Douath 
Samuele Ricci
Sofyan Amrabat
Warren Zaïre-Emery (16yo, one to watch, on PSG)

2 hours ago, Vesper said:

the best remotely available DMFs 
ranked by T-Mart valuation

bold are who I would go for

Declan Rice (IF a fair price)

Nicolò Barella  hybrid (hard, hard pull) hybrid CMF/DMF (he turns 27yo next season, so for the amount of cash Inter would want, this summer of 2023 is the last one he is worth that much, as in summer 2024, you only get 2 full sub 30yo seasons out of him, and 3 or 4 peak seasons MAX)

Bruno Guimarães  (hard pull, probably will not leave)

Martín Zubimendi  
Ismaël Bennacer  pass
Wilfred Ndidi   pass
Rúben Neves 

Moisés Caicedo hybrid CMF/DMF, will cost a tonne now

Frank Anguissa  pass
Amadou Onana  
Edson Álvarez  pass
Ibrahim Sangaré  pass
Cheick Doucouré   pass
Teun Koopmeiners    
Manuel Locatelli  
Guido Rodríguez  

Kouadio Koné   hybrid CMF/DMF (I want him!)

Danilo  (Palmerias)

Roméo Lavia  (I want him!)

Mohamed Camara  

Khéphren Thuram more of a prospect than plug n' play, 21yo

Manuel Ugarte   

João Gomes  
Florentino 
Julian Weigl pass
Raphael Onyedika
Lucas Gourna-Douath 
Samuele Ricci
Sofyan Amrabat
Warren Zaïre-Emery (16yo, one to watch, on PSG)

Amrabat looked like crap today. I hope Tottenham overpays for him. I would prefer we sign someone relatively unknown as Caicedo and Lavia will cost 50m+ each. PL tax is getting worse by the season. Locatelli looked good when Italy won euros albeit a bit slow for PL.

You were right when we missed out on tchoumeni, we will regret that for years to come. Camavinga as well, but we can't compete with Real especially atm. 

Agent says 19-year-old may join Chelsea after failed summer move

https://www.thechelseachronicle.com/transfer-news/agent-says-19-year-old-may-join-Chelsea-after-failed-summer-move/

FBL-RUS-CUP-DYNAMO MOSCOW-SPARTAK MOSCOW

Pavel Andreev, the agent of Dynamo Moscow midfielder Arsen Zakharyan, has claimed that his client may still join Chelsea despite a collapsed possible move last summer.

As previously reported by Fabrizio Romano, the Blues were very close to signing the 19-year-old in the summer transfer window.

The Italian journalist claimed that Zakharyan had even agreed to move to Stamford Bridge on personal terms, although Chelsea and Dynamo failed to make a deal in the end.

The Russia international himself did not hide his desire to make the move. A month ago, he admitted that the negotiations between the two clubs would continue over the winter, and they would “lead to something”.

More recently, his agent Andreev also indicated that a January move could be on the cards.

“There remains a possibility of a transfer of Arsen Zakharyan to Chelsea,” the agent said this week (via sports.ru).

Zakharyan is a versatile midfielder who can also operate in the front three positions.

He has two goals and five assists from 16 appearances in the Russian Premier League this season, mostly playing as a centre midfielder.

The Dynamo academy graduate is under contract with the club until 2024.

It remains unclear whether Chelsea would make a move for a new midfielder in January, considering they still have the likes of Carney Chukwuemeka and Cesare Casadei as young back-up options.

However, an earlier report from journalist Dean Jones suggested that Chelsea chairman and co-owner Todd Boehly considers Zakharyan as a “special” talent.

19 hours ago, LAM09 said:

Neither did Salah or De Bruyne. This narrative of players not delivering for us really needs to stop at this point, as none of them were giving a fair crack of the whip.

I think what @OhForAGreavsieis saying is Lukaku wouldn't have suddenly developed what he didn't have if he played a few more games. He's got the exact same flaws now he did when he was "only 21" (the constant line thrown at me when I said he wasn't good enough back then).

Lukaku's transfer (to Everton) basically funding most of Diego Costa's fee has to be up there with the best business we've ever done.

Edited by Tomo

5 hours ago, NikkiCFC said:

So basically considering Ziyech and Pulisic are most likely leaving and Sterling is just not good enough no point to play with wingers. We also have no one for RW spot. Playing to players strengths would be to play 4312 with Havertz behind Nkunku and let's say Vlahovic or whoever we sign for CF spot. If we get Leao things would change but let's see. 

Leao LW

Sterling RW

Nkunku CAM 

bin this steaming turd, one of my least favourite Chels players in the past 10 years

my heart sunk every time he came on the pitch for us, Tuchel really pissed me off with his continued playing of him

https://www.thechelseachronicle.com/loan-watch/agent-says-23-year-old-Chelsea-player-not-happy-with-situation-at-loan-club/

Agent says 23-year-old Chelsea player not happy with situation at loan club

Chelsea loanee Malang Sarr could end his loan spell at AS Monaco earlier amid interest from Serie A clubs, according to his agent Federico Pastorello.

The 23-year-old joined Monaco on a season-long loan deal at the start of the season after playing a very limited role in his first season under Thomas Tuchel in 2021/22.

So far, however, Sarr has only made six appearances (three starts) for Monaco in Ligue 1, with fellow young defenders; Axel Disasi and Benoit Badiashile, ahead of him in the pecking order.

According to his agent, Pastorello, the former Nice centre-back could leave Monaco to play in Italy.

54 minutes ago, turgi said:

I don't really understand that.

We bought Werner and it didn't work.

We bought Havertz and it's not working. 

Where does Nkuku fit and why would it work?

Is there an alternative available who will seriously consider Chelsea?

1 hour ago, turgi said:

I don't really understand that.

We bought Werner and it didn't work.

We bought Havertz and it's not working. 

Where does Nkuku fit and why would it work?

Maybe because Nkunku actually has the technical ability to play out wide and through the middle like a certain Eden Hazard? 

The problem with Havertz is that he offers nothing in terms of creativity/team play if he's not scoring goals.   As I've said multiple times in the past, Havertz should leave for Bayern Munich if he wants to be a star player and get goals/assists for fun.  At Chelsea, he will always struggle because he's definitely not a striker built to play in the Premier League and I'm not sure why any manager would bother to play him as a #10/support striker.