Leeds vs Chelsea

If we lose tonight and Spurs beat Arsenal then both have the chance to leapfrog us before the Leicester game.

Whilst it would still be in our hands, the pressure would jump ten fold then.

We have to get the win tonight and kill this whole situation off. Surely the players want a bit of form and confidence going into the cup final.

1 hour ago, Superblue_1986 said:

If we lose tonight and Spurs beat Arsenal then both have the chance to leapfrog us before the Leicester game.

Whilst it would still be in our hands, the pressure would jump ten fold then.

We have to get the win tonight and kill this whole situation off. Surely the players want a bit of form and confidence going into the cup final.

Yippeeeee...I remember people saying how Arsenal weren't a threat and would never catch us. Well...there they are!!! They shouldn't catch us but it's not a massive gap anymore and we keep dropping points so easily.

Need to give the home crowd something to be happy about tonight! Ite been dire!

4 hours ago, bigbluewillie said:

Hit me with your rhythm stick.

Reasons to be fearful 1 2 3

if we (shoot me now) actually signed Maguire and then Maatsen started a game for us at LB

our left side of the defence would be Ian and the Slabhead

2 hours ago, Laylabelle said:

Yippeeeee...I remember people saying how Arsenal weren't a threat and would never catch us. Well...there they are!!! They shouldn't catch us but it's not a massive gap anymore and we keep dropping points so easily.

Need to give the home crowd something to be happy about tonight! Ite been dire!

Ultimately now I couldn't really care less whether we get 3rd or 4th place as long as we're in top 4.

Whilst we could just make things so much easier for ourselves with a win tonight, I'd happily see Arsenal take points off Spurs even if that means them leapfrogging us in doing so.

1 hour ago, Vesper said:

if we (shoot me now) actually signed Maguire and then Maatsen started a game for us at LB

our left side of the defence would be Ian and the Slabhead

Brilliant

Thank you for that👌

4 hours ago, Superblue_1986 said:

Ultimately now I couldn't really care less whether we get 3rd or 4th place as long as we're in top 4.

Whilst we could just make things so much easier for ourselves with a win tonight, I'd happily see Arsenal take points off Spurs even if that means them leapfrogging us in doing so.

Know doesn't matter really but after being 3rd for so long..to finish 4th under sodding Arsenal be shite. Especially if not Cup at the end either if Sat goes wrong

I really hope Tuchel actually makes changes to our back line (enforced or not), as we need to stop gifting goals every game.

A victory will all but guarantee CL football, so it would be nice for the team to turn up tonight & fight for a starting berth on Saturday.

This is the sort of opponent that Lukaku should thrive against. Leeds are normally wide open at the back and they concede goals for fun. 

If we conspire to give away some Charity FC goals and lose this I may resort to self harm…

10 minutes ago, Pizy said:

This is the sort of opponent that Lukaku should thrive against. Leeds are normally wide open at the back and they concede goals for fun. 

If we conspire to give away some Charity FC goals and lose this I may resort to self harm…

Hopefully Mendy stays where he is meant to and doesn't go on a wander 

10 minutes ago, Nero said:

Can't believe this fucker Alonso won again. Conte, Sarri, Lampard and now Tuchel.

He is untouchable

Better than the alternative which is Sarr or someone like Saul playing out of position. At least Alonso will occasionally have a decent attacking game. Azpi on the other hand is done so I’m glad he’s been benched. 

8 minutes ago, Pizy said:

Better than the alternative which is Sarr or someone like Saul playing out of position. At least Alonso will occasionally have a decent attacking game. Azpi on the other hand is done so I’m glad he’s been benched. 

Kenedy would be a better choice (Barkley in the squad ahead of him 😄).

Alonso keeping his place despite pulling the same shit again, ain't a good look for Tuchel.

Edited by LAM09

1 minute ago, LAM09 said:

Kenedy would be a better choice (Barkley in the squad ahead of him 😄).

Alonso keeping his place despite pulling the same shit again, ain't a good look for Tuchel.

We really don't know what was said between the two. Players piping off when being reprimanded is not that uncommon. If Alonso is our best chance to win, put him out there. I would be think less of Tuchel if he benched him over a grudge, if he is our best player at that position, given our injuries.