Leeds vs Chelsea

Forget the goals, I will also give the devil his due, Lukaku looked much better against Wolves and better again tonight. Looking more like what we had the first few games of the season, hopefully he takes this confidence into the weekend.

1 minute ago, Superblue_1986 said:

Forget the goals, I will also give the devil his due, Lukaku looked much better against Wolves and better again tonight. Looking more like what we had the first few games of the season, hopefully he takes this confidence into the weekend.

That's it. He didn't just stroll. Actually looked bothered and played like he was bothered 

3 minutes ago, Hermione said:

A draw or win for Arsenal should seal the Top 4 although we were never really in danger of dropping out.

Draw is perfect result for us, but if I had to choose a winner I would rather Spurs win. Because even if Spurs win, it would mean we only need a point realistically to ensure a finish above them. Arsenal win and they still could finish above us which I don't want.

Only rewatched it now.

Gutted ofc to lose Kova for the final. He is our most important player vs Liverpool cos when we dominate their midfield and have a good transition they never can actually play their way. That's how we dominated them across all 3 games we played agains them while having 11 men on the pitch.

Heavy cost but Kovacic being tackled basically won us the match today and top 4 is more important than FA Cup for the club, even though I would rather win the FA Cup than today personally...

I think the win was more down to leeds being an extremely poor side and are deservedly gonna be relegated. Still we will take it. Should give confidence a boost. Also our attackers alls scoring is a nice change.

Not sure about Lukaku vs the final, it won't help our midfield. Both Kai and Rom are only useful when on form tho and that indictor clearly points to the big man.

Wheres this Lukaku been? If he had played like this much much more often in games he’d started, maybe he’d of got more goals. Not even just the goal. Just seemed to move a lot more. Not standing about as often. Not disinterested in linking with players. 

Edited by OneMoSalah