Leeds vs Chelsea

Aside from the fact we can finally bury this top 4 'race' with a win, we can also put a mighty step in to sending Leeds down.

Maybe some of these players need to be made aware of just how big a game Chelsea vs Leeds is...

Tough game, it's Chelsea - Leeds and especially in their current situation where they'll fight like Everton did and the fact that we'll want to stay fresh for the weekend I really can't see us getting 3 points here. Our minds are on the cup final, simple as that. 

28 minutes ago, Nero said:

Willian did the same thing with Conte and Kepa with Sarri... and in the end they won

We have to protect Tuchel from these snakes at all costs

To be fair this bloke regularly leaks team news shortly before being announced so he may well in the know here.

Alonso also has form with Lampard according to reports.

This ultimately is my biggest worry. Defensively we've been awful recently and it's no surprise that 4 of our defenders have either been linked with moves away or pre agreed moves. I can guarantee they'll have no problem's raising their levels for the cup final but ultimately we need to get these points and have top 4 locked up.

6 hours ago, Ollie said:

Tough game, it's Chelsea - Leeds and especially in their current situation where they'll fight like Everton did and the fact that we'll want to stay fresh for the weekend I really can't see us getting 3 points here. Our minds are on the cup final, simple as that. 

It's a catch 22. Players like Azpi and Rudiger will have their eye only on the final.

The problem is that their replacements (apart from Chalobah) are absolutely dire. We are in trouble.

It would take a strong attacking performance for us to not drop points. I don't see us keeping a clean sheet.

its pretty clear that the problem is not Tuchel, the players are having a shitty attitude and showing lack of professionalism, some of them are already on vacation it seems and are looking at their new destinations in the summer. Boehly has a big task ahead of him, but the main priority right now is to keep Tuchel and back him in the transfer market.

10 hours ago, Ollie said:

And its at home. Not that it matters we're crap everywhere atm but more so home 

I have no faith whatsoever in our shambles of a team/squad.

And take a look at this comment From Marsch:

Jesse Marsch says his Leeds side must now "fight for their lives" to escape relegation after a potentially defining day for the club's Premier League future.

We are going to get well and truly fucked here.

I feel we are going to get overrun by Arse and be battling Spuds for 4th i'm fearful we are going to end up with fuck all this season and in the Uropey cup.

OH and well done Emma and the girls, and can we have Sam Kerr as our striker in the men's team👌 she's fucking awesome

Edited by bigbluewillie

4 hours ago, bigbluewillie said:

I have no faith whatsoever in our shambles of a team/squad.

And take a look at this comment From Marsch:

Jesse Marsch says his Leeds side must now "fight for their lives" to escape relegation after a potentially defining day for the club's Premier League future.

We are going to get well and truly fucked here.

I feel we are going to get overrun by Arse and be battling Spuds for 4th i'm fearful we are going to end up with fuck all this season and in the Uropey cup.

OH and well done Emma and the girls, and can we have Sam Kerr as our striker in the men's team👌 she's fucking 

Tbf I could see this coming. We've got lucky that when we've dropped points Arsenal too. They they got written off when started losing and cause we had them to play..and now look 1 behind. Silly.

Leeds need points but so do we! Just case of who goes for it more which more likely be Leeds

14 minutes ago, Laylabelle said:

Tbf I could see this coming. We've got lucky that when we've dropped points Arsenal too. They they got written off when started losing and cause we had them to play..and now look 1 behind. Silly.

Leeds need points but so do we! Just case of who goes for it more which more likely be Leeds

Agree with you totally Layla.

Particularly that Leeds will be wanting it more than our lot🤬