Leeds vs Chelsea

1 minute ago, Laylabelle said:

We won't win this. 

we won’t win anything else this season, watch us drop to 5th, this is beyond pathetic

Edited by Johnnyeye

Just now, Johnnyeye said:

we won’t win anything else this season, watch us drop to 5th, this is beyond patethic

What's frustrating is way we're playing you'd think top 4 was done and dusted. It isn't. We shouldn't be in this fight again!!! 

But here we are...see how the players respond. Not expecting great things

2 minutes ago, Pizy said:

Leeds are a side that could concede 5 to Arse tomorrow and then summon something from nowhere and beat us. That’s Charity FC for you.

You are making it out as if we aren't our own enemy. If your scenario happens then 10 times out of 10 it will because of our own players. Individual defensive errors and poor finishing. 

I want 80% of this team gone in the summer. 

5 minutes ago, Pizy said:

Leeds are a side that could concede 5 to Arse tomorrow and then summon something from nowhere and beat us. That’s Charity FC for you.

And we're a side that forget what we're doing and just find ways to faff it up!!

If we drop points here then I think top 4 may be done..or definitely 3rd place. And if so Arsenal deserve it for what they've done

10 hours ago, Laylabelle said:

And we're a side that forget what we're doing and just find ways to faff it up!!

If we drop points here then I think top 4 may be done..or definitely 3rd place. And if so Arsenal deserve it for what they've done

Like every year. we'll profit from someone else slipping up and make top 4

4 hours ago, Strike said:

Like every year. we'll profit from someone else slipping up and make top 4

But we shouldn't be doing it again this time round. We had a comfy gap! This was in our hands. It still is..just but we shouldn't be looking over our shoulder. Thats why its so frustrating. 

So Leeds lose against Arsenal, with a red card and a hopeless performance. I wonder what their form will be like on Wednesday.

Tuchel has got to drop players like Azpi, and play someone who is going to be around next season (minus Saar) in the back line. Rudiger should also be dropped on thar account, but unfortunately even in his current state, there is no one better to fill his shoes.

Play Ziyech in RWB.

If we win this game, this will put huge pressure on both Spurs and Arsenal in their derby match.

I still want Chelsea win this one.

But hopefully raphinha will score against us. So Chelsea would have actual interest on him.

Not see many winger with his capability on this league. Not so easy to dispose, not like our forward, determined, eager to score, skillful, can actually penetrate opposition defence, which we looks very pathetic at. And also he seems very good on the box, goal scoring winger with good composure.

Raphinha has his own good and down side. But we desperately need player like him in our team next season

Edited by dimmas

Azpi needs to come out the team. Play Chalobah. His minutes have been so limited, that he played for the development team tonight. This is a must win game for Leeds and they will raise their A game. They were unlucky not to get something at the end today, especially with 10. I reckon we will get top 4, but I really do know want to finish below Arsenal. I will hate to drop points this game and be in predicament of needing Arsenal to win so that top 4 is more secure and not worry about Spurs catching us, however at same time losing 3rd spot to Arsenal. 

2 hours ago, Stats said:

Azpi needs to come out the team. Play Chalobah. His minutes have been so limited, that he played for the development team tonight. This is a must win game for Leeds and they will raise their A game. They were unlucky not to get something at the end today, especially with 10. I reckon we will get top 4, but I really do know want to finish below Arsenal. I will hate to drop points this game and be in predicament of needing Arsenal to win so that top 4 is more secure and not worry about Spurs catching us, however at same time losing 3rd spot to Arsenal. 

No!!! Especially as Arsenal were written off and all...lucky they did have their bad period really. Not that had made much difference in terms of much..

Hopefully we can make it convincing as well and actually defend as well as score