Leeds vs Chelsea

14 hours ago, Hermione said:

We will win this pretty easily, just hope Romulus doesn't score, last thing we want is him to fluke his way in the starting 11 against Liverpool.

So let me get this right, he's playing well, and could be a starter for the Cup.

But you don't want him to score and then he won't play in the final, strange person

Edited by bigbluewillie

4 minutes ago, bigbluewillie said:

So let me get this right, he's playing well, and could be a starter for the Cup.

But you don't want him to score and then he'll play in the final, strange person

Sometimes the hatred of a player is absurd

I’m on my knees, Chelsea. Kill this game within the first 10 minutes of the 2nd half. 🙏🏼 🙏🏼🙏🏼

With the dreadful luck and mistakes this season I can’t take another one. If this stays at 0-1 until the late stages you just know a Christensen or Chalobah slip when they’re the last man will allow some cunt who hasn’t score in 40 appearances to steal one. 

Just now, Pizy said:

I’m on my knees, Chelsea. Kill this game within the first 10 minutes of the 2nd half. 🙏🏼 🙏🏼🙏🏼

With the dreadful luck and mistakes this season I can’t take another one. If this stays at 0-1 until the late stages you just know a Christensen or Chalobah slip when they’re the last man will allow some cunt who hasn’t score in 40 appearances to steal one. 

3-0 be okay! Thought we were okay with 2-0 sat then surprise!!

Need to put this to bed and not do stupid things