Everton 1 - 0 Chelsea

3 minutes ago, laura90 said:

WE are without defence. Our defenders are on their way out and they are not giving 100 %. They are saving themselves from injuries and their lack of commitment affects  everyone involved.

Average signings. Only time we got couple of quality signings we lost the best player ever. While he was here we surrendered him with mostly mediocre. IN meanwhile we were getting championship quality players. Half of them on the loan, half of them on the bench. Not good enough midfield humpers  attack.   Average attack. Season after season.  Solid defence for one season and they are gone. I bet that is because they saw ambition with this management. 

Our transfer policy is hunting us.  If we managed top four this season it would be our last one for quite some time.  Marina was happy having us in the middle of the table, she wouldn't be getting championship quality otherwise. And selling our prospects to get more toss.

Many are afraid we will become top four - middle of the table cup team under new ownership. And what are we now? What have we been since Conte? Don't let Tuchel's cup masterclass full you.

Abramovitch after 2010 was not a money spending machine really.
Some succesful signings, two champions leagues (!) but he was not the big figure in the transfer market.
Two champions leagues is no mean achievement really. There are no longer teams that can win those three and four times. When Ajax and Bayern were doing it, the opposition was two classes below. Like today's Chelsea against the class of Lille and Krasnodarsk.
The problem upfront persists after Hazard and Lukaku was a dismal failure.
But those own goals are not because we have championship level defenders. You got to be an Isthmian league team to concede those. It's crazy.
Why are we never gifted any such ? What is going on ?

Think the point about some defenders having an eye on their future has some merit. The Premiership needs 110% effort and concentration. Who let Rudi,Aspi,Christianson all run their contracts down at the same time ? Not saying they are not trying but can’t be the 110% needed when part of their mind is on when they are moving, new houses, new club pre season etc.

Meanwhile we can’t even talk to replacements !! 
I just pray the sale is sorted sooner rather than later !!

Honestly don't want to watch anymore games this season if the players are just wanting to go through the motions. 

I am not too worried about 4th simply because Le Arse and Spuds have to play each other, Spuds also have the Dippers away. 

Edited by King Kante

6 hours ago, Vesper said:

Havertz has SEVEN EPL goals and only 4 league assists

sorry but that is nowhere near good enough

Havertz is filling a gap which Lukaku could not. He is not a striker. Unfair, I feel.

From tittle contenders to just 3 points above Arsenal and  16 points from Liverpool .

Thats say all . 

And Obviously we will lost 3th FINAL in a row in FA . 

Same shit - different season .

Edited by milka

15 hours ago, bigbluewillie said:

WTF has gone wrong with him? why has he lost his mojo?

Just going through a divorce from a wife of many years. Plus uncertainty around the future of the club.

I'm just speculating, but that can take a lot out of someone., not just Tuchel.

What's important is that we finish top 3 and forget the rest.

Technically top 4 is sufficient, but I do not want to experience the embarrassment of finishing behind a shitty Arsenal side.

Edited by Blue Armour

Watching Chelsea is becoming very frustration with every passing game. Not sure what are we up to, we have taken a complete 180 turn from where we were last year at this time. Have kept saying this that we don't make any penetrating run in the final third, we keep playing in an arc outside the final third and continue doing that. Havetz got drawn into the classic mind tactics from Mina and kept going back to it. Rudiger seems so disinterested yesterday. Wenger keeps doing what he does, no chemistry at all. 

Loftus Cheek was the only highlight yest ... the runs he made with the ball shooing off 3-4 players was a WTF moment. 

I m worried that we might lose out on top 4 if we continue like this. 

This season is a disaster, yeah i know i've said it many times, but it's so true.

The results are abysmal, so considering what rubbish we are at creating and particularly with Jorginho the crab we pass more sideways and back it makes me fucking giddy.

I know this will never happen, and the fact that the front three are as bad as anyone else.

This is my suggestion it can't do any worse than what we have now.

Mendy

Dave Thiago Rudiger

James RLC Kovacic Alonso

Ziyech Lukaku Pulisic

At least we have a midfield that can pass forward and run with the ball.

A front three with two wide men with James and Alonso crossing for Big Rom🤪