Everton 1 - 0 Chelsea

On 29/04/2022 at 16:24, Strike said:

Need 2 wins from the remaining games. 

But for 3rd? I don't want us to finish 4th. Know Arsenal catching us is unlikely or should be anyway but seeing as we're dropping points and they're winning again could still happen and if does be embarrassing 

Edited by Laylabelle

When is Lamps gonna get sacked?

He's proved yet again he's not a Div 1 manager, sorry I love the guy but just being  brutally honest, Derby was as about his mark.

Having said that I still feel they're going to beat us, I have no trust in our squad at all.

Kind of a perfect storm of factors working against us today if we aren’t up for it and don’t perform to our best standard. Everton are in fight for your life mode and desperate for points, Arse are in desperation mode for 3 points to solidify their top 4 hopes ahead of a colossal NLD, and are playing against a West Ham side who will be cautious and probably rest players for their huge Europa League game midweek.

So we’ll have a very difficult match whilst Arse will probably have a comfortable one. If we lose and they win the gap is just 3 points with our form being terrible and theirs trending up. We could be dragged back into the fight again. But if we win and they lose or drop points I think 3rd is done and dusted.

Oh you best believe we will hand Everton the 3 points.

The players have already finished their season. 

They are only waiting for the FA Cup final to fuck up and then realise it was because they didn't carry any type of decent form into it.

Just now, DDA said:

Oh you best believe we will hand Everton the 3 points.

The players have already finished their season. 

They are only waiting for the FA Cup final to fuck up and then realise it was because they didn't carry any type of decent form into it.

I really hope not. Fans make the effort to go they can at least make a effort but you can tell when they aren't and been a few recently

Knew when Kante picked up that knock against United he’d be out once again. Everton will probably want a very fast, high energy start so I hope RLC is switched on. If not this could be rough for us in midfield today.