Everton 1 - 0 Chelsea

explain to me how Real Madrid can come in and not just tap up our players (when we are fucking PLAYING THEM IN A CL Quarter final  too!!!) but literally sign them (as good as signing them) before the season is done

and NOW they are all out tapping up Reece, all out trying to sign him, if not in 2022, then FOR SURE in 2023 (I would say it is 55% atm he leaves in 2023)

Barca too with AC and Azpi

it is reeking havoc with our chemistry and dressing room balance

4 minutes ago, Pizy said:

For months there it was the top 2 on their own tier and then us in 3rd looking miles better than the others behind chasing. Now because this bunch of choking dogs in our ranks we look every bit as shit and inconsistent as Arse, Spuds, and United.

Anything less than a 3rd place finish from where we’ve been all season is a disgrace that should be punished brutally in the summer. Get rid of as many of these useless players as we can.

I think we'll be 4th. It's been silly people writing off Arsenal as a threat when we have games like this. Just our losses have been more spread out! 

Our last 6 have been lost 3,drawn 1 and won 2. That's shite! Our own saving grace was teams behind being bad. Except now they're not.

Edited by Laylabelle

How does Reece James go from looking like the best and most dangerous player on the pitch for 90 minutes against United to what we saw today? Where he just strolled around nonchalantly the entire game and didn’t run the channel at all?

How does Mason Mount go from getting on the ball repeatedly in dangerous areas in the first half here to being completely invisible and barely having a touch second half?

How do we have a £90m striker on the bench who is great against physical rugby tactics and not give him minutes? Despite Havertz getting the shit kicked out of him all match?

Disgusting.

To me it does not make a single difference finishing 3rd or 4th so I don’t care about that.

But finishing 4th after the whole season and where we were would be a fantastic and deserving slap and hopefully something that Boehly would not tolerate. I want him to show no mercy.

2 minutes ago, Milan said:

To me it does not make a single difference finishing 3rd or 4th so I don’t care about that.

But finishing 4th after the whole season and where we were would be a fantastic and deserving slap and hopefully something that Boehly would not tolerate. I want him to show no mercy.

Especially to Arsenal (with their fanbase) and Spurs. Just no.

3 minutes ago, Laylabelle said:

I think we'll be 4th. It's been silly people writing off Arsenal as a threat when we have games like this. Just our losses have been more spread out! 

Our last 6 have been lost 3,drawn 1 and won 2. That's shite! Our own saving grace was teams behind being bad. Except now they're not.

Spuds POUNDED a decent Leicester side (remember just the last 1,  2, 3 years before thus season most thought they would kick on and be a perma 'un a battle for 3rd or 4th place' side, and they beat us in the FA Cup final)

we lose to one of the worst teams in the EPL, who have been playing horrid football

Hate to say it but we are a country mile behind City and Liverpool. Jorginho ,Reece, RLCheek to name but 3 all play the ball backwards/sideways 9 out of 10 times. Werner won’t take any responsibility and Havertz just looks miserable!!!  We are clueless going forward and just soooo boring to watch

1 minute ago, Stats said:

Especially to Arsenal (with their fanbase) and Spurs. Just no.

I don’t care. And the players obviously do not care either.

1 minute ago, Vesper said:

Spuds POUNDED a decent Leicester side (remember just the last 1,  2, 3 years before thus season most thought they would kick on and be a perma 'un a battle for 3rd or 4th place' side, and they beat us in the FA Cup final)

we lose to one of the worst teams in the EPL, who have been playing horrid football

But tbf so have we...our football is shite. We got lucky last week really.  Our play is have all the ball and I duno launch it somewhere 

But Spurs and Arsenal play each other so one will drop. Then again so probably will we

Edited by Laylabelle

1 minute ago, Seymop said:

Hate to say it but we are a country mile behind City and Liverpool. Jorginho ,Reece, RLCheek to name but 3 all play the ball backwards/sideways 9 out of 10 times. Werner won’t take any responsibility and Havertz just looks miserable!!!  We are clueless going forward and just soooo boring to watch

We ought to just stop scoring owen goals for starters.

5 minutes ago, Milan said:

finishing beneath Arsenal is SHAMBOLIC

we had like a 14, 15 point lead over them