Everton 1 - 0 Chelsea

My main hope is that next season i can see a decent rebuilding job, i mean the team not the stadium, not expecting miracles just steady progress.

I said a while ago tear up this blueprint and start afresh with new owners.

We had a glorious opportunity to send them down and not having to visit this bogey ground. But sure, gift them the victory. And gift Liverpool the cup while we are in the city.

No matter what we achieved by February. These suckers are destroying every single happy cell of the season.

Just hoping big big time that Boehly will show no mercy

No urgency, no threat, no forward motion. As I say time and time again we spend way too long passing the ball sideways and backwards— but NOT forwards. Individual errors yet again. Too many players at the core of the team who know they are leaving. We shouldn’t kid ourselves , Everton deserved it. Top 4 looking ever more difficult!!

Just now, Johnnyeye said:

we dont deserve top 4, im done with these gutless wankers

Nope..especially if we have to rely on others again after being so comfy up there...and like expected now we are not! Silly to say top is secure and we need this many wins because we aren't getting those wins.