Everton 1 - 0 Chelsea

I can legitimately see us losing 3 of the the remaining 4 matches. That’s how pathetic we are now. 

Wolves got smacked yesterday by Brighton 0-3. Would’ve been 4 but Brighton missed a pen. But it’s Charity FC up next and it’s at the Bridge so take a guess what’ll happen.

Leeds have been wide open and conceding for fun all season long. They’ve just lost 4-0 and had two huge injuries to important players. Can see us losing that.

Leicester have nothing at all to play for and can play pressure free. They’re always a team that gives us problems.

Watford will surely be down when we play them so that’s the only one I can for sure see us winning. Even then they may want to put on a show for their fans for the final time.

2 minutes ago, Pizy said:

I can legitimately see us losing 3 of the the remaining 4 matches. That’s how pathetic we are now. 

Wolves got smacked yesterday by Brighton 0-3. Would’ve been 4 but Brighton missed a pen. But it’s Charity FC up next and it’s at the Bridge so take a guess what’ll happen.

Leeds have been wide open and conceding for fun all season long. They’ve just lost 4-0 and had two huge injuries to important players. Can see us losing that.

Leicester have nothing at all to play for and can play pressure free. They’re always a team that gives us problems.

Watford will surely be down when we play them so that’s the only one I can for sure see us winning. Even then they may want to put on a show for their fans for the final time.

Our lot are on the bloody beach! But shouldn't be. 

Yeah I dont think now we'll get 4th. Or it'll go to last game. We have created a mess so quickly. This whole 3 wins be fine. 3 wins against who?!

So silly Arsenal were written off as a threat to us. We've made them one

Edited by Laylabelle

4 minutes ago, Milan said:

It is but what can we do?

stop playing like shit?

stop acting like we are on the bloody beach already?

if we show up like we have lately

then when we play against Pool in the FA Cup final, we might get smashed 

5 or 6 nil

Edited by Vesper

1 minute ago, Vesper said:

stop playing like shit?

stop acting like we are on the bloody beach already?

if we show up like we have lately against Pool in the FA Cup final, we might get smashed 

5 or 6 nil

Oh ok I meant us fans.

20 minutes ago, BenjaminBlue said:

I want someone to ask some serious questions to Tuchel, one’s we all want to say not the monotonous ones the journalists recycle time and time again…

why do we resort to cross and hoping again and again?

why do we gift points to struggling teams?

why is their a fear to play incisive forward passes? - just sideways continually

It’s the same problems every goddam fucking season - there is a disease within the mentaility of these players. New owners need to pull out the weeds from root and stem.

You've answered your own question basically. 

Mourinho 2.0, Hiddink, Conte, Sarri, Lampard, and Tuchel. 6 managers in 6 years, and we've seen the same lackluster, slow football. Now you need to look at the players who have been here the longest:

(Azpilicueta, Rudiger, Alonso, Kante, Ruben, Kovacic.)

It clearly stems from the personnel. This turgid slow football followed by a collapse in mentality happens every season under a different manager, but these 6 same players are always at the helm of it. I'm sure there are other factors being played, but the personnel is the biggest one.  A massive clear out is needed. 

11 minutes ago, Vesper said:

Havertz has SEVEN EPL goals and only 4 league assists

sorry but that is nowhere near good enough

Oddly City don't have anyone in the top 5 top scorers wise.3 of the 5 are Liverpool. City's is 9th.

Ours is Mount at 12th..with 10. Wooo and that's it out of 25 that are there

Edited by Laylabelle

I know many will disagree but Lukaku is a proven goal scorer but we have totally knocked the confidence out of him, because we don’t get him the ball early enough. In the same way as we ruined other centre forwards — Morata and Tammy to name but 2 !! We could sign Haarland ( not that we will) but if we take 20 minutes to get the ball out of our half, we would ruin him too

20 minutes ago, Laylabelle said:

Oddly City don't have anyone in the top 5 top scorers wise.3 of the 5 are Liverpool. City's is 9th.

Ours is Mount at 12th..with 10. Wooo and that's it out of 25 that are there

Good point — but we have got 10 in the chart for completing the most back passes !!

Looked terrible today but not very surprised about the result after seeing how both teams were lined up. 

Tuchel continues to run the same tactics against lower tier teams who park the bus. We rely on three in the back and wingbacks every match...

There's no ambition as the players seem disinterested with his current tactics. It's like he's scared to be more aggressive when we're still losing being conservative...

6 minutes ago, Blues11 said:

Looked terrible today but not very surprised about the result after seeing how both teams were lined up. 

Tuchel continues to run the same tactics against lower tier teams who park the bus. We rely on three in the back and wingbacks every match...

There's no ambition as the players seem disinterested with his current tactics. It's like he's scared to be more aggressive when we're still losing being conservative...

Totall agree and Tuchel is an “ elite coach”.  However he doesn’t seem able to change tactics when our standard way of playing is not working. I can just about take the losing but let’s play with a bit of heart and positive tactics

I can understand everything:

- We failed to score a goal today.
- There is a chronic problem with the lack of penetration up front, since after Hazard left.
- We never had a true centre forward since Diego.

But what the fcuking 'eck explains the barrage of own goals ???????????

Edited by cosmicway

2 minutes ago, cosmicway said:

I can understand everything:

- We failed to score a goal today.
- There is a chronic problem with the lack of penetration up front, since after Hazard left.
- We never had a true centre forward since Diego.

But what the fcuking 'eck explains the barrage of own goals ???????????

WE are without defence. Our defenders are on their way out and they are not giving 100 %. They are saving themselves from injuries and their lack of commitment affects  everyone involved.

Average signings. Only time we got couple of quality signings we lost the best player ever. While he was here we surrendered him with mostly mediocre. IN meanwhile we were getting championship quality players. Half of them on the loan, half of them on the bench. Not good enough midfield humpers  attack.   Average attack. Season after season.  Solid defence for one season and they are gone. I bet that is because they saw ambition with this management. 

Our transfer policy is hunting us.  If we managed top four this season it would be our last one for quite some time.  Marina was happy having us in the middle of the table, she wouldn't be getting championship quality otherwise. And selling our prospects to get more toss.

Many are afraid we will become top four - middle of the table cup team under new ownership. And what are we now? What have we been since Conte? Don't let Tuchel's cup masterclass full you.