Manchester United 1 - 1 Chelsea

On 26/04/2022 at 12:12, Pizy said:

Bruno looking like a shell of the player he was last season and fans are calling for him to be dropped. Maguire and Wan-Bissaka so shite that they were dropped. Pogba and Fred out injured. Rashford has been so woeful all season that the United fans want him sold this summer. Matic looks dead on his feet after about 30 minutes. Whole team looks like they’ve been checked out for months and don’t fancy Rangnick at all.

But Charity FC is rolling into town now. Maguire will come back in and look like prime John Terry, Bruno will have 3 assists to CR7, and Rashford will start and torch whoever we have playing on the right since Reece is probably still out.

This is the lowest point United have been since Ferguson retired. So it would be so typical of us to show up and put in a shocker of a performance.

Manure are in as much trouble as us, without the sanctions.

And they've got the Glaziers 🤣

6 hours ago, bigbluewillie said:

Manure are in as much trouble as us, without the sanctions.

And they've got the Glaziers 🤣

I would say they are in more trouble. They have players that are not starters on such high salaries that they will never be able to sell them. The players will stay, even though they are not playing to collect those paychecks. It is very toxic there right now.

On 26/04/2022 at 12:12, Pizy said:

Bruno looking like a shell of the player he was last season and fans are calling for him to be dropped.

He was never that good in the first place. Don't let the stat padding fool you.

28 minutes ago, ZAPHOD2319 said:

I would say they are in more trouble. They have players that are not starters on such high salaries that they will never be able to sell them. The players will stay, even though they are not playing to collect those paychecks. It is very toxic there right now.

And weren't they the ones that paid Alexis Sanchez £500,000 a week🙃

28 minutes ago, Tomo said:

He was never that good in the first place. Don't let the stat padding fool you.

True. And I be hated watching him since the moment he arrived in Manchester. Was massively overrated during his outlier purple patch. He seemingly scored a penalty every other match and stat padded against shite sides.

I remember there were pundits and shows actually trying to discuss who was better between he and De Bruyne last season. They aren’t even remotely close. Bruno is a good player, KdB is an all time great.

40 minutes ago, Pizy said:

True. And I be hated watching him since the moment he arrived in Manchester. Was massively overrated during his outlier purple patch. He seemingly scored a penalty every other match and stat padded against shite sides.

I remember there were pundits and shows actually trying to discuss who was better between he and De Bruyne last season. They aren’t even remotely close. Bruno is a good player, KdB is an all time great.

He only had that purple patch for six months in 2020. United fans on Redcafe have been doubting him as a player ever since, even more so since the start of this season. The Cantona comparisons didn´t age well..

Edited by Beigl

Decent lineup. Don't like Alonso vs the pace of Dalot, Rashford or Elanga. But i guess we do not really have an alternative atm and the dude has been putting in a shift lately. At least rüdiger and RJ are back.

On paper both teams look fairly equal despite all the absentees. Shows how ManUre have underperformed given the sqaud they have.