Manchester United 1 - 1 Chelsea

I keep reading about how Lukaku will want to score against ManU. Every time we think that, he is a no show. I hope we go strong for the three points and then 3rd is wrapped up. We then have the option to get people rest and key minutes just to stay sharp in the games leading to the FA cup.

1 hour ago, ZAPHOD2319 said:

I keep reading about how Lukaku will want to score against ManU. Every time we think that, he is a no show. I hope we go strong for the three points and then 3rd is wrapped up. We then have the option to get people rest and key minutes just to stay sharp in the games leading to the FA cup.

We know he wants to..in reality he'll fluff it in his own special way

7 hours ago, milka said:

In the good old tradition we lose here or at best they equalize in the last minute

Tha last time we beat them Morata was our main striker

The last time we beat them in Manchester ........... Marko Marin was a  Chelsea player  holy mother of god .

The Last time

It was n't only Joeginho's fault. Last man in defense in the centre circle and the score was 0-0 !

Edited by cosmicway

1 minute ago, Magic Lamps said:

Yet big moment fuck ups have become somewhat of a Jorginho trademark recently.

yep

he is turning into a choker

he cost Italy massively

blew the WC qualification, almost blew the Euros, and blew the Nations League

Bruno looking like a shell of the player he was last season and fans are calling for him to be dropped. Maguire and Wan-Bissaka so shite that they were dropped. Pogba and Fred out injured. Rashford has been so woeful all season that the United fans want him sold this summer. Matic looks dead on his feet after about 30 minutes. Whole team looks like they’ve been checked out for months and don’t fancy Rangnick at all.

But Charity FC is rolling into town now. Maguire will come back in and look like prime John Terry, Bruno will have 3 assists to CR7, and Rashford will start and torch whoever we have playing on the right since Reece is probably still out.

This is the lowest point United have been since Ferguson retired. So it would be so typical of us to show up and put in a shocker of a performance.

They'll perform..we'll turn up all mehhhhh and be surprised when they play and we look confused. Hopefully not but the players seem to have some weird performance thing going on..wherever think it's easy or just not fussed who knows.

But play crap then expect crap results!

11 hours ago, Laylabelle said:

They'll perform..we'll turn up all mehhhhh and be surprised when they play and we look confused. Hopefully not but the players seem to have some weird performance thing going on..wherever think it's easy or just not fussed who knows.

But play crap then expect crap results!

If we lose this I am going to go mental

2 hours ago, Laylabelle said:

Pride? More chance of finishing 3rd. Not that think Arsenal will catch us but this puts us level on games played..so be nice to have a gap seeing as we are shaky. 

it is crazy, sis, that I have to justify why losing to MANURE is a nightmare!!

sometimes, smdh

who they have

David de Gea   
Dean Henderson
Raphaël Varane
Victor Lindelöf 

Eric Bailly  
Phil Jones   
Alex Telles  
Aaron Wan-Bissaka

Diogo Dalot  
Scott McTominay