Manchester United 1 - 1 Chelsea

2 hours ago, Tomo said:

Right before they go and pay the same people they're protesting against for a seat inside the stadium.

I hope our fans have more self awareness if we ever get a shit owner.

They all went in 20mins late.

Tricky when you love the club but hate the parasitic owners, thought they made their point well.

I like Timo and I like Pulisic. But if we don’t upgrade at least one of them this summer we will continue to experience these sorts of results over and over. We simply cannot put vastly inferior opponents to the sword on a reliable basis because we have ZERO killer instinct in the final third. 

We need someone who is desperate to score or at least test keepers. Someone super aggressive. Sick to death of seeing us get the ball into box repeatedly and things die.

Are we playing well?

I only watched for the last 15 minutes.

But to be honest, i getting super tired and very annoyed to see how this tuchel team create chances

Most of the time, it's almost only from crossing, crossing, crossing.

Absolutely clueless how to play the ball forward. No other idea, no penetration, poor positioning, slow football.

There is no intelligent movement, no nice combination among forward player.

Our team only capable to attack well by pure instinct when there's some moment to counter the opposition defence. Beside those certain moment, tuchel football is a kind a poor and really dull to watched

Edited by dimmas

1 minute ago, Vesper said:

absolutely shithousing another top 4, more than likely barely doing it

shambolic

Our players have convinced themselves that it’s done. They’re already dreaming of Dubai, Miami, and LA in the summer. It’s clear as day that they’ve dropped their intensity knowing that they have just enough to draw the rest of these games or nick a win here and there.

Must be as frustrating to Tuchel as it is to us fans that no matter how much he talks about still wanting to win, the players are just going through the motions.

42 minutes ago, DDA said:

I have to say. Im starting to question TTs attacking nouse. We look completely lost in attack and its been going on for far too long now. 

So fucking true.

Can we expect something different for next season under tuchel?

Hard to say. Feel stupid to have some hope, since this team has been like this for around 1,5 years under him.

Edited by dimmas

2 minutes ago, Pizy said:

Our players have convinced themselves that it’s done. They’re already dreaming of Dubai, Miami, and LA in the summer. It’s clear as day that they’ve dropped their intensity knowing that they have just enough to draw the rest of these games or nick a win here and there.

Must be as frustrating to Tuchel as it is to us fans that no matter how much he talks about still wanting to win, the players are just going through the motions.

But it shouldn't be like that. It isn't done

Fans have made the effort to go and paying money..they need to step it up.