Jump to content
Join Talk Chelsea and join in with the discussions! Click Here

Chelsea 2-0 Spurs


Recommended Posts

Good news is these points at the very least gives us enough breathing room to finish 4th at worse. 
 

Goal now is to get as close to Liverpool as possible and cement 3rd. 

  • Great! 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 minutes ago, NikkiCFC said:

One week off now. I bet majority of players are off to Dubai ūü§£

I do hope we have a two squad solution for this. Let the main guys go to the Emirates already and play the reserve’s vs  Plymouth 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 minutes ago, Magic Lamps said:

I do hope we have a two squad solution for this. Let the main guys go to the Emirates already and play the reserve’s vs  Plymouth 

Define reserves.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 minutes ago, Magic Lamps said:

I do hope we have a two squad solution for this. Let the main guys go to the Emirates already and play the reserve’s vs  Plymouth 

Why? It's just a flight like anywhere else in Europe. We will do full rotation for both games Plymouth and Al Hilal. Actually we will use those games to get players match fit after the break. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

20 minutes ago, Alabama said:

Can we be playing Spurs every weekend?

If we play Spurs every week, we would easily walk the league. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Amazing what you can do when you move the ball forward quicker, take people on and create chances !! We needed the win, but we also needed to play with a bit more excitement, which we did . Thiago has been amazing since he came !! Now the Boards priority must be to keep Rudi ‚ÄĒ he deserves parity at least with the top earners

  • Like 1
  • Great! 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

9 minutes ago, NikkiCFC said:

Why? It's just a flight like anywhere else in Europe. We will do full rotation for both games Plymouth and Al Hilal. Actually we will use those games to get players match fit after the break. 

It’s a 7.5 hours flight. I don’t think you can do such a long flight one way within Europe 

but the main thing is they have to get adjusted to the climate, the time difference and rest after the travel 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

14 minutes ago, Magic Lamps said:

It’s a 7.5 hours flight. I don’t think you can do such a long flight one way within Europe 

but the main thing is they have to get adjusted to the climate, the time difference and rest after the travel 

Im in Dubai atleast one week every year and never having jet lag or need to rest after the flight.. But im also drunk all the time there so it might not be comparable.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

 lol we dont have a PL game  until 19 February

5 February - Plymouth

9 February - Semi Final World Cup

19 Feb - Palace 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, milka said:

 lol we dont have a PL game  until 19 February

5 February - Plymouth

9 February - Semi Final World Cup

19 Feb - Palace 

 

Thats good. Least time we play again we won't be so many games ahead played!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

One of the better performance we had in some time, though there is still work to be done to get back to the level we were while we were leading. 

Was a good team performance, everyone played their part well and we have the 3 points. 

Lukaku - enough is already said. Always felt that Kovańćińá is the most underrated player in the team ... he has to compete against the likes of Kante and Jorginio but his presence in the team is very vital and yest was again one of those performance which the stats might say otherwise but his presence in the middle gives the stability that is needed. Same as Mount.¬†

If only Ziyech can have such performance consistently, then we truly have a WC player on our hand. His off the ball play was excellent, you could find him tracking back & defending, switching flanks when needed, the drive and finally the trademark attitude post the goal. 

Not sure if it is me but off late Kante has been performing bad as per his standard. He gives away ball easily and his passing seems hopeful ones. Maybe reading too much into thing but I hope he gets back to the elite level. 

Good Win, on to the next one ... 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Spurs do need new signings etc but it's funny to see that Conte moaned about the gap between them and us again yesterday when this is the same Spurs side that gave Liverpool a run for their money about a month ago and smaller teams than Spurs have caused us more problems (e.g. Brighton) than they did in all the games this season. 

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 hours ago, Jase said:

Spurs do need new signings etc but it's funny to see that Conte moaned about the gap between them and us again yesterday when this is the same Spurs side that gave Liverpool a run for their money about a month ago and smaller teams than Spurs have caused us more problems (e.g. Brighton) than they did in all the games this season. 

Contes post match on R5 was hilarious. Basically saying none of his players were up to the job- he wont be around long with Levys stinginess

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...