Chelsea 2-0 Spurs

Jase

• 2 weeks later...
14 hours ago, Blue Armour said:

Hope Leicester can do us a solid tomorrow and knock them down a peg before we face them. 

Ahh ffs!!!  About to say they dropped points and they scored again

We need to win here..they have a stupid amount of games in hand!

Edited by Laylabelle

18 hours ago, MoroccanBlue said:

With Tomo now that I will genuinely lose interest if Lukaku is in the lineup. 

I've decided given all the negatives he brings to the set up a goal a game average (with a fair chunk in finals/UCL/big six clashes) is minimum requirement. No other way can his presence be even remotely justified.

4 hours ago, Laylabelle said:

Ahh ffs!!!  About to say they dropped points and they scored again

We need to win here..they have a stupid amount of games in hand!

Just typical of that shitty side to turn up when we're down.

Need to put these in their place.

No excuse. Given how easy we had it in the cup games.

We beat them easily in the EFL cup recently so in theory this should present no difficulties.
But apart from the issue of the two missing wing backs, this team is tired.
Rotation is difficult and what happened to us is really what happens to all the small teams that seem to win the "winter title" and then crash bang. Saw Brentford yesterday, nothing like the lions they were early in the season. Utd had an easy afternoon.

Just now, cosmicway said:

We beat them easily in the EFL cup recently so in theory this should present no difficulties.
But apart from the issue of the two missing wing backs, this team is tired.
Rotation is difficult and what happened to us is really what happens to all the small teams that seem to win the "winter title" and then crash bang. Saw Brentford yesterday, nothing like the lions they were early in the season. Utd had an easy afternoon.

We didn't beat them easily.

We aimlessly possessed the ball for 180 minutes which was heavily recycled by our attack as there is zero cohesion & understanding with them. We relied on two on goals and a set piece to beat them, whereas they looked threatening the entire 2nd leg and were fortunate enough VAR was effective on the day. 

Lukaku starts I am genuinely going to walk my dog and just have my livescorehunter app on.  

Just now, MoroccanBlue said:

We didn't beat them easily.

We aimlessly possessed the ball for 180 minutes which was heavily recycled by our attack as there is zero cohesion & understanding with them. We relied on two on goals and a set piece to beat them, whereas they looked threatening the entire 2nd leg and were fortunate enough VAR was effective on the day. 

Lukaku starts I am genuinely going to walk my dog and just have my livescorehunter app on.  

In my opinion only Norwich were below them from the teams that visited the bridge this season. Also Malmo.