Chelsea 2-0 Spurs

Jase

Attack's a bit lopsided. Mount is on the right supporting Ziyech, Azpi and making neat runs in behind but the left is just CHO without support

Edited by Strike

Just now, Laylabelle said:

No doubt they'll get a chance and score..7 corners..7 shots..and nothing

7 corners, 7 shots but I struggle to remember clear chances in them. Been unsure in and around the box

5 minutes ago, Jase said:

All that possession but no penetration, no quality. Huffing and puffing like a mid-table side. No defensive mistake or comedy own goal to profit from (so far).

Was Lukaku trying to make up to the other players? Happily giving the thumbs up to every attempted pass. Also, hilarious how he showed his frustration on that one occasion when CHO suddenly got the ball on the left from the right and he didn't pass it to him in a box crowded with players.

Thing is, we have actually been "servicing" Lukaku but he's once again showing how shit he is.

Prime Costa and this game is over.

It’s just sad that the only way I can see us scoring atm if from a comedy mistake from our opponents or a fluke from someone unexpected.

Can’t remember a side collapsing to this degree with just 2 injuries but us not having our first choice wingbacks has made us look like a totally different team. We look no better than a midtable side without them.

Just now, Strike said:

Been unsure in and around the box

A kind way to put it. We are just dumping hopeful crosses and cut backs into the box.

Ziyech is also a really like poor man's Fabregas. Looks nice whenever he swings a cross or makes a pass with that left foot of his but it's so inaccurate most of the time. 

2 minutes ago, Tomo said:

Thing is, we have actually been "servicing" Lukaku but he's once again showing how shit he is.

Don't need to tell me. Looked through the XI earlier and I thought, "Tuchel has selected those players to provide the service to Lukaku".

He hasn't done anything and neither has those players selected to provide the service. 

7 minutes ago, Clockwork said:

I am watching Lukaku, and I am wondering how anyone can think he was worth purchasing. Can @Jype @Stats @Special Juan you guys help? Since you guys were so aggressively in favor of it and calling out anyone for disagreeing.  

Please tell me where I called anyone for disagreeing? I had an opinion that he was the best striker on the market. People who were against signing him, I disagreed and had a debate. There is a difference. Please understand that this is a forum where everyone has different opinions. Has he disappointed me? Yes, big time, but please show me quotes before you say I called people out for disagreeing.

5 minutes ago, Pizy said:

It’s just sad that the only way I can see us scoring atm if from a comedy mistake from our opponents or a fluke from someone unexpected.

Can’t remember a side collapsing to this degree with just 2 injuries but us not having our first choice wingbacks has made us look like a totally different team. We look no better than a midtable side without them.

and nothing much being done about by the board so far

1 minute ago, Jase said:

Don't need to tell me. Looked through the XI earlier and I thought, "Tuchel has selected those players to provide the service to Lukaku".

He hasn't done anything and neither has those players selected to provide the service. 

Mount layed one on a plate for him and Ziyech crosses should be perfect for someone his size.

It's not been perfect but he's a £97m striker who should be making the most of this.