Spurs 0-1 Chelsea

Jase

Just now, Pizy said:

Could work against this absolutely SHIT Spuds defense. As long as they get service from the midfield.

I see us struggling. Again. 

One player is poor in the final third, the 2nd player can't control a ball, and the 3rd player is Morata/Torres levels of finishing. 

The Spuds team is straight up trash. Unless we are sleepwalking and acting unprofessional (“we’re 2-0 up and already through) we should be winning this comfortably. The pace of Lucas and the finishing of Kane are dangers, but we can negate most of that by keeping the ball away from them like we did the first leg.

2021-22 English Carabao Cup, Semifinals

Tottenham Hotspur          367.png&h=100&scale=crop&w=100&location=origin
Chelsea                    363.png&h=100&scale=crop&w=100&location=origin

http://www.sportnews.to/sports/2022/capital-one-cup-tottenham-hotspur-vs-Chelsea-s1/

https://www.totalsportek.com/football/efl/tottenham-vs-Chelsea-2nd-leg/

b3d5b46b01011299eb0af739d69b630b.pngb9e909511a3a4854893c84adc490585f.png

13 minutes ago, ZAPHOD2319 said:

4-2-2-2. At least Tuchel is moving toward 4 at the back.

Honestly, I don’t think its as easy to say its purely a 4-2-2-2.

Look at us without the ball, we are set in a back 5 with Sarr as a 3rd CB then CHO at LWB and then with the ball it looks like it could either be a back 4 or a 3 depending on if Sarr or Azpi/both push up higher but I am sure its been similar the last few games, particularly the first leg also V Spurs.