Spurs 0-1 Chelsea

Jase

We have been pretty poor since HT. The changes better bring a spark to us because we need it. 

Mount, Werner and Lukaku have been anonymous. As big a fan as I am of Mase, I think he’s made more fouls than attacking contributions. 

I get that tonight was all about managing the game, especially after going 3-0 up on aggregate, but christ, we spent so much of the game just passing sideways and backwards. Gave Spurs unnecessary encouragement on several occasions. 

1 hour ago, OneMoSalah said:

We have been pretty poor since HT. The changes better bring a spark to us because we need it. 

Mount, Werner and Lukaku have been anonymous. As big a fan as I am of Mase, I think he’s made more fouls than attacking contributions. 

I'm sorry to say that my long term view of Mase is not moving in a positive direction. He doesn't maximise opportunities anything like often enough.

Someone was speculating yesterday about who Conor G might replace if he returns next season. I didn't post it but my answer to that question was, "Mason."

Edited by OhForAGreavsie